lame... but im bored- Favorite Album Cover!

yyz2112kings74

It's pretty hard to choose a favorite cover with someone like Rush, because they're all pretty good...

I'll go with T4E. It's almost a stereotypical Rush cover, but it's just plain gorgeous.

If I had a second choice it would be Grace Under Pressure.

I've always been more of a fan of the trippy surreal paintings of Roger Dean on Yes album covers than of the trippy surreal photo illustrations of Rush album covers. (And don't even get me started on anything done by Hipgnosis.)

I generally find Hugh Syme's inner artwork to be far more interesting than the album covers themselves.

Thinking about it a bit more, I guess Vapor Trails is probably my favorite cover!

God forbid I mention another band in these hallowed halls...

If you're joking, it was a pretty lame joke. Seeing as how it's obvious that we're all here to primarily talk about Rush.

QUOTE (yyz2112kings74 @ Jul 27 2007, 11:23 PM)
when i said it i just meant whats your most liked album covers.... i didnt mean just one i meant your favorite out of them...

No, you asked "What is your favorite album cover/cd?" implying just to pick one.

Moving Pictures and AFTK are my favourites. Presto is great aswell.

Anyone else think that the S&A Cover is appauling, but the artwork on the Book and back of the CD is great? Makes no sense to me. confused13.gif

QUOTE (Mindshaft @ Jul 29 2007, 05:51 PM)
Moving Pictures and AFTK are my favourites. Presto is great aswell.

Anyone else think that the S&A Cover is appauling, but the artwork on the Book and back of the CD is great? Makes no sense to me. confused13.gif

GUP cover, also MP and waves

smilies-8579.png the VT cover is the ugliest ever--that's the apalling one. I wish I could see what Hugh would have done if the band had let him finish it.

I like the S&A cover.

Archived