New...World Woman

GeddysMullet

QUOTE (Jaye @ Nov 1 2007, 06:55 PM)
QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Nov 1 2007, 10:40 PM)
Celebrity Winter Advice

wub.gif tongue.gif

I've had this one on my youtube for about a year and a half. My link along with other Rush clips are no longer available sad.gif angry.gif

wtf.gif

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Nov 16 2007, 10:48 PM)
QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Nov 16 2007, 03:56 PM)
Geddy Interview  wub.gif  smile.gif

Nice! Thanks, Arleen!

This is fun:

Look at them smile! wub.gif

Awwww... I love that interview. I've never seen it before thanks for posting it GM! wub.gif

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Nov 16 2007, 10:48 PM)
QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Nov 16 2007, 03:56 PM)
Geddy Interview  wub.gif  smile.gif

Nice! Thanks, Arleen!

This is fun:

Look at them smile! wub.gif

Great video GM new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Kim Mitchell(the interviewer) sure has changed over the years yes.gif

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j36/arleen2112/TRF/g_mit6.jpg THEN

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j36/arleen2112/TRF/mitchell_kim_2004.jpg NOW

Stop it already with posting these clips.

I'm supposed to be doing my online Christmas shopping and I have a mountain of work to be done. angry.gif

laugh.gif wub.gif

Hello there, I am a New World Woman too since I am new to this board!!! My name is Jenn and I'm from Canada!!! I'm 35 years old and I grew up listening to Rush all my life!!! I first saw Rush live in the summer of 2004 and it was the best concert I have ever been to!!! I never had so much fun in my life!!! I also saw the Snakes and Arrows concert in September and it was better the second time around!!! The reason why I love Rush is because of their rhythm techniques in their music and they maintained a close bond personally and professionally!!! I started collecting Rush cd's last year!!! I bought nine cd's of them this month!!! What a christmas present for myself!!! I'm hoping to see Rush again in 2008!!! My favorite in cd's are Presto, Counterparts, Vapor Trails and Snakes and Arrows!!! I got so many I don't have a least favorite!!! My favorite songs from them include Animate, Earthshine, Driven, Nobody's Hero, Tom Sawyer, Limelight, 2112, etc. Again so many!!! I'm also into KISS, Alice Cooper, Ozzy Osbourne, The Rolling Stones, Ace Frehley, Peter Criss and alot of classic rock bands!!! I'm also a huge fan of classic tv, The A-Team, Twin Peaks, Fame, Law and Order and it's spin-offs, The Sentinel, Married with Children, Family, The Simpsons, South Park, King of the Hill, American Dad, alot of them and no reality crap shows except for The Osbournes and The Biggest Loser!!! I am a big movie buff!!! My favorite films of all time are Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Brokeback Mountain, The Star Wars Trilogy, Forrest Gump, I got so many that I even have a collection!!! I also love to weightlift, do yoga, pilates, spinning classes, meditate!!! I also love to cook, bake which I am great at both!!! I also love to travel to Toronto and shop and go to concerts!!! I volunteer at the YWCA about 2-3 times a month and I have a mild case of Asperger's Syndrome in which I do alot of public speaking for!!! I've lived on my own for almost 15 years now!!! I'm a contract worker and I'm also a college graduate!!! I have a very loving and supported boyfriend who I took to the Snakes and Arrows show back in September and he loved it!!! He's from B.C. and he makes me very happy!!! I'm so happy that I have found this forum!!!

QUOTE (Rush Vixen @ Dec 27 2007, 05:08 PM)
I'm so happy that I have found this forum!!!

bekloppt.gif

Welcome, RushVixen!

Archived