Two tix for sale for tonights PHOENIX show

freewill_girl

Hello,

I have 2 extra tickets for tonights show here in Phoenix. Another couple was coming with us but the husband ended up in Urgent Care yesterday and I just received a phone call that they will not be coming to the concert tonight!

Pair of tix in Sec. 103 Row H seats 18 & 19

I purchased these tickets from Live Nation when they offered up their premium seats. Face value on the tickets is $224.50 each. I am just looking to get what I paid for them. $448.00 for the pair. I will eat the $44.00 fee that they so kindly tacked on the tickets. These are print at home tickets.

Let me know if you're interested. I live in the far east valley but am willing to meet up to exchange tix sometime today or just meet up tonight before the show.

I am NOT a scalper! You will be sitting next to me, my hubby and our 12 year old son..........

QUOTE (freewill_girl @ Jul 27 2007, 10:31 AM)

I purchased these tickets from Live Nation ........Face value on the tickets is $224.50 each........$448.00 for the pair.......These are print at home tickets

What up with this ??

I paid (Face Value) $ 75.50 + fee + fee + shipping & got Hard Tickets for Sect 103

Total after everything is $ 87.25 ( 174.50 for the PAIR )

This was the HIghest Price ticket Avalible

Is Live Nation a Ticket Broker ????

Yes in a way. Live nation after the original sale date had a premium seat selection that were a little more pricey. It isn't scalping, they printed the tickets so it is face value. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (GotRush @ Jul 27 2007, 12:35 PM)
QUOTE (freewill_girl @ Jul 27 2007, 10:31 AM)

I purchased these tickets from Live Nation ........Face value on the tickets is $224.50 each........$448.00 for the pair.......These are print at home tickets

What up with this ??

I paid (Face Value) $ 75.50 + fee + fee + shipping & got Hard Tickets for Sect 103

Total after everything is $ 87.25 ( 174.50 for the PAIR )

This was the HIghest Price ticket Avalible

Is Live Nation a Ticket Broker ????

I guess they are. The tickets were up for sale on the Live Nation website. The tickets are printed with the price of $224.50 plus the $22.95 "fee".

I lucked out during the Ticketmaster presale and scored 2 tix in Sec. 103 for $75.50 ea. but after those two, no seats anywhere in the lower section came up for purchase. So when Live Nation offered these seats I sucked it up and paid what they were asking cuz I needed 5 more tickets and I wanted good seats. smile.gif

Yea , I see But Don't Like......

We have a group of 6, we are ALL have seats in different sections

We are going to try to swap with the people in these section so we can maybe get the 4 of us together.

I tried to get ALL these seats together but was Impossable

TM only allowed a limit for 4 seats right away !

Archived