THE GARDEN, GRADY !!!

Tick

Its official, im going to THE GARDEN !!! 1022.gif Let the beautifull hype begin ! common001.gif

Oh and heres your official east coast catch phrase...

"THE GARDEN, GRADY !" - tick, copyright 2007

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

I AM STINKIN PUMPED FOR THIS SHOW !!! common001.gif

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 22 2007, 05:02 PM)
Its official, im going to THE GARDEN !!! 1022.gif Let the beautifull hype begin ! common001.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif
I AM STINKIN PUMPED FOR THIS SHOW !!! common001.gif

Looks like a wild nite out for us, tick!

2.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jul 22 2007, 07:05 PM)
Its official, im going to THE GARDEN !!! 1022.gif  Let the beautifull hype begin ! common001.gif

1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif
I AM STINKIN PUMPED FOR THIS SHOW !!!  common001.gif

2.gif

OH YEAH ! 1022.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 22 2007, 07:53 PM)
Its official, im going to THE GARDEN !!! 1022.gif  Let the beautifull hype begin ! common001.gif

2.gif

First we have a Cyclone game in Coney Island!

common001.gif

Hey, if you guys and/or gals are getting together before the MSG show, can you let us know over in the "Show of Hands" MSG thread? It looks like Mustang Sally's might be one of the choices for a gathering...

Natch, I think we need to end up at Stout. Is there any way of confirming that they will be blasting some Rush DVDs (Rio, R30. ESL, ASOH, etc) anything like that would be a great way to pump up before the show.

Of course, a stop at Mustang Sally's is also in order

I most definitely will be making a stop at Stout. I've stopped in there before other events. Most memorable was U2 on their last stop through NYC. There were chicks dancing on the bar! They were blasting U2 throughout the place. What a party! A bit more subdued was the crowd for the GNR concert last October (for obvious reasons). But, still, a great evening.

As we get closer to the date, you can just call the staff at Stout. They'll let you know if they have any plans for the evening. I know they have a calendar on their website. They usually have some info there too. With the great sound system they have, I can't imagine them showing anything other than R30. But, as long as it's Rush, I wouldn't care.

Either way, there will be plenty of Rush fans at one of these joints. As for me, I'll just go where the best party is. I'm usually pretty good at finding them. Just ask my wife... laugh.gif (She doesn't approve of my penchant for partying).

I mentioned Mustang Sally's since I believe others from this forum already have tentative plans to meet Rush fans from other forums there.

im in, just pick a place. m.s. is good i have never went to stout but sounds good 1022.gif

Hi Metaldad....it looks like things will be a bit spread out. I'm going to the Police show at MSG this Friday, and I'll be stopping at a few places. So, I guess you can say it will be a reconaissance mission for the Rush show. I'll report back here on the better places to hang out. At this moment it appears that Stout and Mustang Sally's are the front runners. They're only a couple of blocks apart. So, we can all bounce back and forth if we like. Or...even meet in the middle.

Jeez...this is fun. I can't wait....

hey, so long as we make a stop into m.s. I'm kewl with going where ever - so long as it doesn't involve a cab ride up or downtown LOL

tick & slacka! SO psyched that ur both coming too!!!! This is gonna be such an awesome day/night!!! trink39.gif bncegrn.gif

2.gif

Another chance to see Tick and Slacka and a Rush show!

Now this just made a rainy Monday AWESOME!!!!!!!!

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif 2.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Jul 23 2007, 05:05 PM)

2.gif

Another chance to see Tick and Slacka and a Rush show!

Now this just made a rainy Monday AWESOME!!!!!!!!

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif 2.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

This'll be about the 20th time seeing Rush @ MSG!!!

I'm pumped big time, baby 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Natch @ Jul 23 2007, 04:01 PM)
Hi Metaldad....it looks like things will be a bit spread out. I'm going to the Police show at MSG this Friday, and I'll be stopping at a few places. So, I guess you can say it will be a reconaissance mission for the Rush show. I'll report back here on the better places to hang out. At this moment it appears that Stout and Mustang Sally's are the front runners. They're only a couple of blocks apart. So, we can all bounce back and forth if we like. Or...even meet in the middle.

Jeez...this is fun. I can't wait....

Since you are going to the Police show, Can you confirm for us if the sections 9,10,11 & 12 on the floor are sloped upwards? They might be more desirable buys on ebay rather than middle floor seats (some of us under six footers worry about this kinda thing)

Thanks.

You know, I've been to perhaps a gazillion shows at MSG (OK not really, but let's just say it's alot), and I can't for the life of me recall if sections 9 thru 12 are sloped upwards. Jeez...

I'll tentatively say yes they are, only because I seem to recall sitting in one of the sections behind 9 thru 12, and walking down the sloped sections to get to the nearest bathrooms.

I'll definitely know after Friday night, and report it back here in this thread.

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 25 2007, 10:07 PM)
THE GARDEN, GRADY ! 1022.gif

IT BEGINS!!!! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 31 2007, 04:11 PM)
bncegrn.gif

The Garden GRADY??? Should I even ask? confused13.gif

Its my own unique take on the phrase "Vegas baby" The official phrase of the M.S.G. gig is "The Garden, Grady" take it, use it, enjoy it, consider it a way of life. 1022.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 31 2007, 04:19 PM)
bncegrn.gif 

The Garden GRADY???  Should I even ask?  confused13.gif

Its my own unique take on the phrase "Vegas baby" The official phrase of the M.S.G. gig is "The Garden, Grady" take it, use it, enjoy it, consider it a way of life. 1022.gif

There is a story behind the whole Grady thing, but thats for a live hookup moment, trust me. laugh.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Aug 2 2007, 09:41 AM)
bncegrn.gif 

There is a story behind the whole Grady thing, but thats for a live hookup moment, trust me. laugh.gif

http://faculty.washington.edu/kgb/horror/shining_grady.jpg

QUOTE (paganoman @ Aug 2 2007, 10:16 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Aug 2 2007, 09:41 AM)
bncegrn.gif 

http://faculty.washington.edu/kgb/horror/shining_grady.jpg

"If you would like, i can eliminate this tick person Mr.Torrence."

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/122/290198655_776ef98807.jpg

"Its quite alright Grady, ive already had Lloyd poison him."

Archived