THE GARDEN, GRADY !!!

Tick

SuperConductor214 Posted: Jul 30 2007, 11:47 PM   

Since you are going to the Police show, Can you confirm for us if the sections 9,10,11 & 12 on the floor are sloped upwards? They might be more desirable buys on ebay rather than middle floor seats (some of us under six footers worry about this kinda thing)

Thanks. 

For those who wanted to know, sections 8,9,10, and 11 at MSG are slightly sloped upwards. At least they were for the Police show on Friday night.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Aug 3 2007, 11:13 PM)
QUOTE (mazyyz @ Aug 3 2007, 09:52 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Aug 3 2007, 12:00 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Aug 2 2007, 05:27 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Aug 2 2007, 11:03 AM)
Okay, in spite of my wonderful Rush experiences, now is when I start to do this fists crying.gif because I won't be at this show.

WAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

We all wish you can be there. sad.gif wub.gif

"When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are."

ya never know.

I'm wishing...

There are possibilities...

biggrin.gif

It's just a plane ticket and a credit card away.

Neither of which I have, so I guess it's out after all. sad.gif

eh.gif

Well you'll certainly have a place to stay. No question about that.

trink39.gif trink39.gif

I'm coming to the MSG show. But I might be shy about coming to a meet-up if I don't know anyone beforehand.

Anyone interested in chatting with me some time?

I don't know anyone either. But, I'm a fairly sociable kind of guy. So, I don't have a problem meeting up with people in a public place. If I don't feel comfortable, I can always excuse myself and go somewhere else.

Natch and GM... I would suggest checking out any of the meet-up threads which have occurred not only during this tour, but for over the past year and a half.

There are many great folks here, many whom I consider great friends as well. trink39.gif

I've been "conversing" on the Show of Hands MSG thread for some time now. Everyone has been ultra-nice. I've also been reading the threads related to other meetups, and I'd have to say that the TRF members all sound like a great bunch of people. Some of those stories out of Las Vegas were an entertaining read.

I'm sure the meetup before the MSG show will be nothing short of a blast.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Aug 7 2007, 09:18 AM)
Natch and GM... I would suggest checking out any of the meet-up threads which have occurred not only during this tour, but for over the past year and a half.

There are many great folks here, many whom I consider great friends as well. trink39.gif

yes.gif

biggrin.gif

Baking The Rolls

Baking The Rolls... Part 2

GEDSCON!!

Scranton PA - NecroCeejcon

Slack Slack Slack Slacka Khan! Slacka Khan Slacka Khan!

Holmdel, NJ - Pagscon

Here are a bunch, and yet I know there are others. But I guarantee you by the time you browse through these you'll no longer consider us strangers.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Aug 7 2007, 10:18 AM)

Absolutely! I consider a good portion of the people on here to be like an extended family - there are some really wonderful people here heart.gif

AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gifTHE GARDEN, GRADY!!!!!! GeddyFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif AlexFinal.gif

bncegrn.gif 1022.gif common001.gif chickendance.gif cheer.gif icon_alienjig.gif 653.gif trink39.gif 2.gif trink39.gif 653.gif icon_alienjig.gif cheer.gif chickendance.gif common001.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif

Edited to include: *BAM* Start of a New Page! 1022.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 9 2007, 09:00 PM)
AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gifTHE GARDEN, GRADY!!!!!! GeddyFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif AlexFinal.gif

bncegrn.gif 1022.gif common001.gif chickendance.gif cheer.gif icon_alienjig.gif 653.gif  trink39.gif 2.gif  trink39.gif 653.gif icon_alienjig.gif cheer.gif chickendance.gif common001.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif

Edited to include: *BAM* Start of a New Page! 1022.gif

Now, that's the spirit!!!

2.gif THE GARDEN GRADY!!! 2.gif

bekloppt.gif

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users):

vaportrail, Tortoise and Hare, LakesideMaiden

QUOTE (hope70 @ Aug 11 2007, 11:37 AM)
I'm probably going to break down and buy an expensive seat for the MSG show, but I wish they would have opted to play at Radio City Music Hall instead. I saw them there on the R30 tour and the venue has the best dynamics for a show. The music was crystal clear that night.

Crystal Clear - I assume you didn't go to the first show, because the sound was horrible, but that didn't stop me from having a great time. trink38.gif

QUOTE (laxnation @ Aug 11 2007, 03:07 PM)
QUOTE (hope70 @ Aug 11 2007, 11:37 AM)
I'm probably going to break down and buy an expensive seat for the MSG show, but I wish they would have opted to play at Radio City Music Hall instead.  I saw them there on the R30 tour and the venue has the best dynamics for a show.  The music was crystal clear that night.

Crystal Clear - I assume you didn't go to the first show, because the sound was horrible, but that didn't stop me from having a great time. trink38.gif

I actually was at the first of two shows, and to me the sound was unreal.

I was sitting up in the boonies and it was the clearest I've ever heard.

I wish I had been able to see Rush at Radio City. I was unable to attend due to other commitments. I did see David Gilmour there last year, and the sound was amazing. I hope Rush does another show there sometime in the future.

QUOTE (Natch @ Aug 13 2007, 09:51 AM)
I wish I had been able to see Rush at Radio City. I was unable to attend due to other commitments. I did see David Gilmour there last year, and the sound was amazing. I hope Rush does another show there sometime in the future.

I saw Rush there for R30...but wow! David Gilmour!

wub.gif

That had to be an amazing show. He is my favorite guitarist, period.

You'd have loved it GG. I didn't know the setlist beforehand, and when they played the opening to Echoes, I couldn't believe it. I never thought I'd hear that live...ever. By the way, Gilmour is releasing a DVD of the show in September.

I can only imagine how great Rush would sound at Radio City...

QUOTE (Natch @ Aug 13 2007, 10:06 AM)
You'd have loved it GG. I didn't know the setlist beforehand, and when they played the opening to Echoes, I couldn't believe it. I never thought I'd hear that live...ever. By the way, Gilmour is releasing a DVD of the show in September.

I can only imagine how great Rush would sound at Radio City...

Can't wait for that DVD. 1022.gif

Oh, and Rush will be great at MSG, just to get the thread back on track. I'm hoping to be there. We'll see. smile.gif

QUOTE (Natch @ Aug 13 2007, 10:22 AM)
oh yeah...this is the MSG thread, isn't it...

Gotta go make a "Gilmour the Guitar God" thread...

There may be one about Dave already...I'll go look. As much as I love Alex, (and I'm learning to love him even more) David Gilmour's playing makes my knees weak. wub.gif

And now...Rush at MSG...

DISCUSS!

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Aug 13 2007, 11:08 AM)
Oh, and Rush will be great at MSG, just to get the thread back on track. I'm hoping to be there. We'll see. smile.gif

I'm still keeping my finger's crossed for you! I had this dream last night that I was hanging out with a bunch of friends I haven't seen in ages, and all of a sudden, you came in too!! I've been having really bizarre dreams lately, but maybe this portends you going to MSG??! confused13.gif You never know, 'anything can happen' new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Natch @ Aug 13 2007, 10:26 AM)
Ummm...ok..Rush at MSG...let's see...hmmm...what else is there to say that hasn't been said?

How 'bout

THE GARDEN GRADY!!

I bumped DG's b'day thread in Music of the Spheres, Natch.

biggrin.gif

Yay Rush!

rofl3.gif

Archived