STUDENT PRESENTATION

daveyt

:WARNING: THE NEWS HEADLINE YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS A JOKE

class groups were presenting on the influence of the media on the public. one of my students gave me quite a suprise. he decided to insert this slide during his powerpoint presentation. every student of mine knows about RUSH so you can imagine their delight: bored, watching presentation after presentation, and then they see this:

RUSH

thank god most students weren't aware of the fineprint and only saw the headline. we went to the next slide pretty quick

i thought it was funny as hell

just for the record: i do not encourage this type of thing! it obviously crosses the line (except for the rush part because i thought that was funny)

don't be outraged because no one could read the fine print: the slide appeared alot smaller than you see it here

Good Students you have there.

When I was in final year at High School we sneaked into one of our History teachers classes and changed his lesson plan which he had written on the blackboard for one of his 1st year classes.

They were doing the 1st World War - yes the 1st one you were late for.

We changed the assignments - one of the tasks we asked the class to draw a muilated body. tongue.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Dec 21 2004, 11:30 AM)
:WARNING: THE NEWS HEADLINE YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS A JOKE

class groups were presenting on the influence of the media on the public. one of my students gave me quite a suprise. he decided to insert this slide during his powerpoint presentation. every student of mine knows about RUSH so you can imagine their delight: bored, watching presentation after presentation, and then they see this:

RUSH

thank god most students weren't aware of the fineprint and only saw the headline. we went to the next slide pretty quick

i thought it was funny as hell

This is classic!! Too damn funny. You should post it on one of the other forums with no warning. Just the pic. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Imagine the uproar. firedevil.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Dec 21 2004, 04:10 PM)
This is classic!!  Too damn funny.  You should post it on one of the other forums with no warning.  Just the pic.  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Imagine the uproar. firedevil.gif  icon_really_happy_guy.gif  icon_really_happy_guy.gif

they would never forgive me! but maybe i could get a free beer out of it by fans who appreciated the "laugh" trink38.gif

Archived