Moving sux!!!

Alsgalpal

I fargin hate moving, and packing all the crap up that I have to move. I still have yet to go thru all the pictures, and save 'half' for 'him'. Garage Mackit!!!!! I am fit to be tied, and no one to tie me... Did I mention that I fargin hate to move???? I really can't wait till all this is done and over with, and found out that my new computer isnt done yet, so I will be offline a few days, how can I survive with out you all???? sad.gif OK, enough mental vomiting. I am done with my rant.

I need a drink. signs015.gif

Thanks for listening! ph34r.gif oops.gif

Hey, if you ever get down to the SF area look me up. We can go have a drink together. There are a few others in the area as well. The moving may suck, but you're getting yourself to a better place - physically, mentally & emotionally.

Hang in there, it will get better.

You're gonna be fine, AGP. Just keep in front of your mind that nothing worthwhile is easy, and this is worthwhile. smile.gif

God, this so much f*ing sucks. I am doing all of this by myself, no one can come and help me, I am getting so pissed, if he would have listened to me when I tried to communicate, and frickin treated me like a human instead of a fricking slave, then none of this would be going on, I am so angry right now... God, is this normal????? Sorry for the rant, but you all are so wonderful to me, you dont deserve my wrath... but thanks for listening.

Poor sweet baby. Moving sucks all on its own, but dividing stuff has got to make it way more exhausting.

How about if we send Alex to play for you while you pack?

AlexFinal.gif

And when you're done moving, we'll treat you to a day at the spa.

Seriously though, what's your new place going to look like? Will you have an apartment all to yoursnelf? with the girls? You get to decorate, ya know yes.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 20 2004, 10:07 PM)
God, this so much f*ing sucks. I am doing all of this by myself, no one can come and help me, I am getting so pissed, if he would have listened to me when I tried to communicate, and frickin treated me like a human instead of a fricking slave, then none of this would be going on, I am so angry right now... God, is this normal????? Sorry for the rant, but you all are so wonderful to me, you dont deserve my wrath... but thanks for listening.

Of course its normal love. Get it all off your chest. We are all here to support you. Take care and just keep focused and try not to get too stressed. smile.gif

I can make you feel better.

I am a farging nomad. Malc and I have been married for ten years and we have moved ten times! FL to GA to VA.

Last time, it was because of the baby and we needed more space.

Time before that, we had to move because our downstairs neighbors smoked like chimneys, and the smoke leaked into our apt. We'd come home and the place would be hazy. Like walking into a bar!

Time before that, same problem. We never did learn where the smoke was coming from. It was a loft in a converted warehouse, and all the pipes connected to each other's vents.

Time before that, we had a nice place, but the complex raised the rent by $200 dollars when our lease came up for renewal, otherwise we would have stayed.

Time before that, we needed to move because of the commute. We were in Williamsburg and I was driving to VA Beach every day. Not fun.

We have a great place now, paying through the nose for it. I hope the rent doesn't go up next year, otherwise we'll have to move again, with a baby this time. sad.gif

I know what you mean AGP, in the last 2 1/2 years, I've moved 5 times and across the country tongue.gif. Oh the perils of moving out of the house at 18 with little money and minimal financial support. I seem to be grounded now, but I have a feeling another year will be a differnent story and different location again.

Rushfreak and I have been together since 1988. During that time we have moved so often and so many times that I am sure it would amaze you. One year we moved 5 times!!! Usually though we now average a once a year move. Things have really slowed down. It really sucks to move, never easy. Look at it this way, things are getting done your way! Youre getting alot of exercise and after the job is over you can say I did it and I did it without any help! You'll be proud.

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 21 2004, 03:07 AM)

YES

It's entirely normal.

Keep it up girl. You got lot's of friends.

rose.gif

Archived