7/21 Clark County Amphitheatre

Freewill87

I will be there for sure. It's going to be my very first Rush show (Im 19). Im going with my dad, he was a pretty big fan of their earlier stuff in the 70s but stopped following them around Moving Pictures. I have been heavy into Rush for about a year now. I am pumped for the show, especially for the material of S&A (If they play Armor & Sword I will be pumped). I have been intentionally not trying to spoil the set list, but accidentally heard a couple songs that they are playing. Anyways, 4 days and counting...

QUOTE (Freewill87 @ Jul 17 2007, 05:50 PM)
I will be there for sure. It's going to be my very first Rush show (Im 19). Im going with my dad, he was a pretty big fan of their earlier stuff in the 70s but stopped following them around Moving Pictures. I have been heavy into Rush for about a year now. I am pumped for the show, especially for the material of S&A (If they play Armor & Sword I will be pumped). I have been intentionally not trying to spoil the set list, but accidentally heard a couple songs that they are playing. Anyways, 4 days and counting...

In the "Show of Hands" subforum, there's a whole thread about this show.

I'm in for sure...I'm about your age and going with my dad too, but the difference is that my dad isn't a fan, and is just taking me as a birthday present.

Where are your seats? We're section 102 Row Y.

ill be there....im in same situation as u.....bout 1.5 years of rush introduced by my dad...he stoped following them around signals.....but only difference is im 13...and yea i love armor and sword too. first rush show as well:rush: 2.gif 2.gif

Archived