Contents Under Pressure Cover

Sodoff Baldrick

I got a B&N gift card at the office gift exchange, so I go to BN.com to look up Contents Under Pressure and I see this:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearc...550226789&itm=2

That's not the same book cover I've seen in the stores or one the ECW Press poster I got at BookExpo. Is this a second edition cover? Are they already in the second edition of this book?

I saw the book on Amazon.com with the boys just standing as a still photo and the key word to me is the "authorized" word in the top right corner of the cover.

I then went to the Barnesandnoble.com website and their version of the book has the boys standing at different angles with NO "authorized" word in the top corner of the book.

Anyone know what is the real book...my guess is the one with the "authorized" word in the corner.

Feedback please!

If someone has the book let me know.

QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Dec 20 2004, 01:25 PM)
I got a B&N gift card at the office gift exchange, so I go to BN.com to look up Contents Under Pressure and I see this:

That's not the same book cover I've seen in the stores or one the ECW Press poster I got at BookExpo. Is this a second edition cover? Are they already in the second edition of this book?

Hello Sodoff! I know this probably isn't the right category for this, but I didn't know if you got my e-mail so I'll ask here. What is your favorite blackadder episode?

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Dec 22 2004, 04:58 PM)
I think it might very well be the pic on the back confused13.gif

Looks like it to me. That's what's on my back cover atleast. Don't know about everyone else. Maybe they made some special prints of the books, like the first however many copies that were printed. Sometimes they do that...

QUOTE (Sark @ Dec 23 2004, 08:28 AM)
QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Dec 20 2004, 01:25 PM)

Hello Sodoff! I know this probably isn't the right category for this, but I didn't know if you got my e-mail so I'll ask here. What is your favorite blackadder episode?

Got it. Emailed you back. smile.gif

Didn't get reply. There is something screwy with my e-mail so I'll post the question on the random samples section and you can answer there. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Archived