ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

On behalf of those other two administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the seventh Solar Federalist Badge to GhostGirl, our fawn-eyed, smiley-grabbing administrator! applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif When she's not out drinking Cosmopolitans with Carrie Bradshaw or serving as Neil Peart's Personal Paramour, she's entertaining in the NWW thread or reading a good book. For all you do for us, from your sensible and invaluable input on running this board to making us smile every time you sign on, you get the coveted 5/5 Cosmos Award cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif

From the desert of Nevada, to the towers of New York City, to Alabama, you are... The Ghost Girl...

GG, you have assumed control...

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist Badge Number 007. There's sunshine on the road ahead...nothing can stop you now!

You ROCK! gg.gif

Congratulations! wub.gif rose.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You go GIRL!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Congrats to one of my "favorite-est" peeps on the board! (And otherwise, too... wink.gif )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/bsg2112/Gigi.jpg

Your good humor, quick wit, and caring nature keep this board from becoming just a bunch of guys yakking about a rock band.

Here's to you, GG! cocktail.gif cocktail.gif

Hey now! Look who's come to toast your success....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/bsg2112/NEPandMHJWithCosmos2.jpg

GG!! Congrats to you, girl. A perfect occasion to say thank you. You know.... this forum is so appealing and addicting for many reasons, but most of all because of it's people and the Admins who make this place a reality. You bring so much character and brightness and warmth and it permeates throughout every forum, and every thread.

Lifting the glass, and tilting the bottom toward the ceiling. trink38.gif

I know you'll do the badge proud. You get 3 Yeah Bois and 3 Yeah Neils.

Yeah Boi 653.gif Yeah Boi 653.gif Yeah Boi 653.gif

Yeah Neil NeilFinal.gif Yeah Neil NeilFinal.gif Yeah Neil NeilFinal.gif

Thank you all so much. I can hardly express how much this place means to me. I'm continually amazed how well I've gotten to know some of you, and I treasure those friendships.

It makes life immeasurably better to feel a part of a caring community, and that's what we have here.

Thanks to 1 and RR for being two of my best friends, and for the lovely post and badge.

You all are wonderful, and I look forward to seeing as many of you as I can on the next tour.

GG

WHOOO HOOO!!

Way to go GiGi (I see BSG has picked up on this too.)

You have really played a major part in making this board what it is. It wouldn't/couldn't be the same without you.

You are one of the coolest chicks I know & I am honored to be your friend.

Here's to you:

http://www.tonidunlap.com/cosmopolitan.jpg

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Dec 20 2004, 09:59 AM)
Grats GG, I was half contemplating waiting to hit 2112 until I could get this numbered badge, grats on the number wink.gif

I thought the same thing, Moon! But, I'm the Bond girl now. Tee hee

Thanks, DM, for your post. smile.gif You are one cool dood yourself, I'm proud we're friends.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Dec 20 2004, 10:34 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Dec 20 2004, 11:04 AM)

I thought the same thing, Moon!  But, I'm the Bond girl now.  Tee hee

I thought that said "Blonde Girl" biggrin.gif wub.gif

LOL...nope, I'm afraid I'm a brunette now and forever.

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Dec 20 2004, 08:39 AM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Dec 20 2004, 10:34 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Dec 20 2004, 11:04 AM)

I thought the same thing, Moon!  But, I'm the Bond girl now.  Tee hee

I thought that said "Blonde Girl" biggrin.gif wub.gif

LOL...nope, I'm afraid I'm a brunette now and forever.

biggrin.gif

common001.gif

I am so sorry to be late on this. (Been away morning). My sincerest regards, admiration, and congratulations to GhostGirl. GG, you have earned a place in my alleged heart for always laughing at my jokes. I enjoy reading your posts. yes.gif bncegrn.gif common001.gif 653.gif applaudit.gif cocktail.gif cocktail.gif cocktail.gif cocktail.gif cocktail.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif chickendance.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Dec 20 2004, 10:46 AM)
I am so sorry to be late on this. (Been away morning). My sincerest regards, admiration, and congratulations to GhostGirl. GG, you have earned a place in my alleged heart for always laughing at my jokes. I enjoy reading your posts. yes.gif bncegrn.gif common001.gif 653.gif applaudit.gif cocktail.gif cocktail.gif cocktail.gif cocktail.gif cocktail.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif chickendance.gif

Awww, Jack...I know there's a heart.gif in there.

smile.gif

Thanks!

c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s gg.gif g h o s t g i r l ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Archived