Neal's Solos

Sark

I was wondering if anybody had a particular favorite drum solo from any of the live albums. As for me, I am a little old school with ESL for it's yyz interlude, and ATWAS because it stands alone rather than being a variation of the rythm method. (not that those aren't great in their own right of course!) NeilFinal.gif

his solo from the 30th Anniversary tour, and O Baterista was freaking amazing. I like the little jazz outro he does, that's neat.

I also like the Yyz Interlude from ESL. Every time i play along with that album, i forget that there is the drum solo during the third drum feature. So it's really knid of unexpected which adds to the excitement.

Of course you can't gowrong with the ATWAS solo...

"and now the professor on the drumkit"

The first Neil solo I heard was the ESL, but now I'm a little burned out on it though it is very cool. I had a bootleg of Red Lenses with a drum solo in it, that was probably my favorite. If not then Rhythm Method from Different Stages or Baterista. I dunno they're all good! NeilFinal.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Dec 16 2004, 01:51 PM)
Who's NEAL??

I can't believe I did that. A most unexpected mistake. Sorry Everyone! NEIL'S SOlOS is what I meant to print.

Archived