Test4Vapor

QUOTE (Test4Vapor @ Aug 30 2004, 04:25 PM)
Hello all. I am a new member, coming over from the Rush Interactive site that was shut down today. Anybody know anything about that?

Don't know anything about it, but welcome to your new home! trink38.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Aug 30 2004, 01:56 PM)
I know something about it, but I'm not going to say because I really don't want to start any type of flaming or anything like that. Anyway, welcome to the rush forum and make yourself at home.

I've got a fever...and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL.

watch Here

a little ways down

QUOTE (Rivendell @ Aug 30 2004, 04:00 PM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Aug 30 2004, 01:56 PM)
I know something about it, but I'm not going to say because I really don't want to start any type of flaming or anything like that. Anyway, welcome to the rush forum and make yourself at home.

I've got a fever...and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL.

watch Here

a little ways down

I knew my avatar was gonna be a hit.

Thanks for the link Rivendell.

Hiya T4V, if you head on over to Counterparts you'll find a lot of your friends there. Also you will get full explainations from THEM, as to what the score is. I've had a little bit of a wrist slap for digging at TRInet here, and rightly so, but CP is full on discussion about it.

COUNTERPARTS MESSAGE BOARD

QUOTE (Chasartymac @ Aug 30 2004, 05:08 PM)
Hiya T4V, if you head on over to Counterparts you'll find a lot of your friends there. Also you will get full explainations from THEM, as to what the score is. I've had a little bit of a wrist slap for digging at TRInet here, and rightly so, but CP is full on discussion about it.

COUNTERPARTS MESSAGE BOARD

i'm sorry you felt "wrist slapped".......

unsure.gif

to note : (and this is all i have to say about that) i recieved an email from trinet this morning so if anyone has questions, check your email, or pm me and i'll forward it to you.

i'm sure it will be posted on Cp as well.....

anyway.....

bekloppt.gif Test4Vapor!!!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Test4Vapor @ Aug 30 2004, 03:25 PM)
Hello all. I am a new member, coming over from the Rush Interactive site that was shut down today. Anybody know anything about that?

Welcome aboard! I was wondering why I couldn't find the Interactive site. doh.gif

Welcome aboard, T4V!

Hi tfv and pf1973 - great to have you here.

Hopefully something positive is happening now - There's cross posting galore going on between here, RT, Counterparts and other boards, and long may it continue.

I know there's been issues between boards, but as has often been pointed out, we're all here for the same reason..............

2.gif NP.gif blah.gif musik19.gif 2.gif

Welcome, PinkFloyd....another one of my absolute faves...Dave Gilmour is THE MAN (see my sig for proof)

biggrin.gif

Welcome aboard, PF.

bekloppt.gif pf73!!

dude...i'm seeing you all over the place man!!

welcome!!!!

trink39.gif

Archived