2007 - 09/17 - New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im sooo goin to this show smile.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 16 2007, 10:10 PM)
I scored four seats in floor section 6 -- two in row B and two in row C. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

We are in Sec 6 Row G new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 1022.gif

I got Section 7 on the floor row B. Same exact section and row I had for the VT tour. I'll be at the Jones Beach show too. Anybody getting together before the MSG show? I usually go to Stout on 33rd Street before a show. They usually have a DVD on the big screens of the band that's playing at the Garden that night. I saw GNR back in October, and they had a GNR live DVD blasting. The place was packed too. I'd be interested to see what they'll put on the big screens for the Rush show.

... Has anyone who ordered tix thru the MusicToday pre-sale actually have their tickets in-hand yet? I know they said tickets are mailed 2 weeks prior, but I've NEVER waited that long on tix from MusicToday... they're making me nervous!!

QUOTE (Natch @ Jun 20 2007, 01:48 PM)
I got Section 7 on the floor row B. Same exact section and row I had for the VT tour. I'll be at the Jones Beach show too. Anybody getting together before the MSG show? I usually go to Stout on 33rd Street before a show. They usually have a DVD on the big screens of the band that's playing at the Garden that night. I saw GNR back in October, and they had a GNR live DVD blasting. The place was packed too. I'd be interested to see what they'll put on the big screens for the Rush show.

No I haven't gotten our yet either. They took forever with the Scranton tickets too.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Thru the amazing generosity and friendship wub.gif of two people we met thru TRF (names to be disclosed at a later date smile.gif), we are GOING TO THE MSG SHOW WITH THEM!!!!!!!!

#73!!! Pags & Owlswing!!!! Donna, honey, if you're still going (unsure.gif but hoping!) and all (kinda) newbies that I don't know yet - We finally get to meet in person!!!!!!!!!!!

bncegrn.gif common001.gif chickendance.gif

**This is of course, pending, on DerT getting the time off approved - which shouldn't be a problem considering its like 2 months away biggrin.gif**

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jul 16 2007, 10:13 AM)
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Thru the amazing generosity and friendship wub.gif of two people we met thru TRF (names to be disclosed at a later date smile.gif), we are GOING TO THE MSG SHOW WITH THEM!!!!!!!!

#73!!! Pags & Owlswing!!!! Donna, honey, if you're still going (unsure.gif but hoping!) and all (kinda) newbies that I don't know yet - We finally get to meet in person!!!!!!!!!!!

**This is of course, pending, on DerT getting the time off approved - which shouldn't be a problem considering its like 2 months away biggrin.gif**

I look forward to it!

QUOTE (owlswing @ Jul 16 2007, 11:03 AM)
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

#73!!!  Pags & Owlswing!!!!  Donna, honey, if you're still going (unsure.gif but hoping!) and all (kinda) newbies that I don't know yet - We finally get to meet in person!!!!!!!!!!! 

I look forward to it!

FANTASTIC NEWS!!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I look forward to it!

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jul 16 2007, 11:19 AM)
FANTASTIC NEWS!!

biggrin.gif bncegrn.gif biggrin.gif Me too!!! OMG!! I am SOOOO excited!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

#73!!!  Pags & Owlswing!!!!  Donna, honey, if you're still going (unsure.gif but hoping!) and all (kinda) newbies that I don't know yet - We finally get to meet in person!!!!!!!!!!! 

I look forward to it!

FANTASTIC NEWS!!

Nice! See you there! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 16 2007, 11:25 AM)
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I look forward to it!

FANTASTIC NEWS!!

Nice! See you there! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

bncegrn.gif Woo-hoo!!! bncegrn.gif

chickendance.gif common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif cheer.gif *LSM does Happy Dance* cheer.gif icon_alienjig.gif common001.gif chickendance.gif

I'm looking forward to this show more now than before. I was at the Jones Beach show, and I thought they were much tighter as a band than the last 2 tours. They seemed a little more serious this time around.

Anyone have any idea where the meet up will be? I work across the river in Hoboken, so I plan on being there early. Plenty of time on my hands that afternoon. I'd like to stop by...

I know nothing about the city, so I think someone who is familiar with it should start the planning. I know that members of the Rush Hub are meeting up at either Mustang Harry's or Mustang Sally's before the show - i have no idea where these places are, but I know they're meeting there LOL

I've never been to Mustang Sally's, but I've heard it's a great place to hang out before a show. It's only a couple of blocks from MSG. You can check out their website at Mustang Sally's.

There are a bunch of places that are great to hang out at. Obviously, the closer to the Garden, the more crowded it will be. I sometimes hang out at Stout which is across the street from the Garden. Sometimes I'll just walk a few blocks to Brendan's. It's a little bit of a walk from MSG, but you avoid the concert crowd and can hear yourself think. But, I think for a meet up, it should be one of the places closer to the Garden. You'd want to be amongst the other Rush fans, I suppose.

QUOTE (Natch @ Jul 17 2007, 02:55 PM)
I've never been to Mustang Sally's, but I've heard it's a great place to hang out before a show. It's only a couple of blocks from MSG. You can check out their website at Mustang Sally's.

There are a bunch of places that are great to hang out at. Obviously, the closer to the Garden, the more crowded it will be. I sometimes hang out at Stout which is across the street from the Garden. Sometimes I'll just walk a few blocks to Brendan's. It's a little bit of a walk from MSG, but you avoid the concert crowd and can hear yourself think. But, I think for a meet up, it should be one of the places closer to the Garden. You'd want to be amongst the other Rush fans, I suppose.

kewl! thanks man! trink39.gif

We are DEFINITELY going!! DerT (Dave) got the time off approved this morning!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Aww...forget about vacation! This could be (dare I say it)....the last Rush show at MSG! I certainly hope it isn't, but you never know...

Archived