2007 - 09/17 - New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden

QUOTE (lmnopqrstuvwxYYZ @ Sep 12 2007, 02:20 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 12 2007, 02:07 PM)
QUOTE (lmnopqrstuvwxYYZ @ Sep 12 2007, 02:00 PM)
QUOTE (Natch @ Sep 12 2007, 01:55 PM)
QUOTE (lmnopqrstuvwxYYZ @ Sep 12 2007, 12:52 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 12 2007, 11:12 AM)
QUOTE (lmnopqrstuvwxYYZ @ Sep 12 2007, 10:51 AM)
This will be my first Rush concert, can't wait....Section 6 I believe....going with 2 of my Brother-in-laws and 13 yr old nephew(First concert ever). Reading the posts from previous concerts and listening to my bro-in-law I know this will be a great concert.

Totally new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif They put on an AMAZING show 1022.gif - PM me if you are looking to join us for the pre-show meetup and I'll give you all the info smile.gif

Excellent thanks...I think I may be at the meetup depending on time with 2 other members

Hey...um...if you are at the meetup, what the heck do we call you? laugh.gif

I know...I'll take the first three letters lmn, and pronounce it phonetically.

LEMON!!

Michael will do just fine...I will be with 1-0-0-1 and Genetic blend I think 1-0-0-1 already RSVP'd

ahh you would be the nephew of our very own #73 (1-0-0-1) then? Very kewl, Lemon - I mean Michael laugh.gif Look forward to meeting you!! smile.gif

Actually Brother-in-law but we are bringing our 13 yr old nephew....he is very excited

ahhhhh sorry laugh.gif I forgot that #73 said he was bringing 3 people with him doh.gif

Look forward to meeting you too laugh.gif

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 12 2007, 02:25 PM)
This will be my first Rush concert, can't wait....Section 6 I believe....going with 2 of my Brother-in-laws and 13 yr old nephew(First concert ever). Reading the posts from previous concerts and listening to my bro-in-law I know this will be a great concert.

Totally new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif They put on an AMAZING show 1022.gif - PM me if you are looking to join us for the pre-show meetup and I'll give you all the info smile.gif

Excellent thanks...I think I may be at the meetup depending on time with 2 other members

LEMON!!

Michael will do just fine...I will be with 1-0-0-1 and Genetic blend I think 1-0-0-1 already RSVP'd

ahh you would be the nephew of our very own #73 (1-0-0-1) then? Very kewl, Lemon - I mean Michael laugh.gif Look forward to meeting you!! smile.gif

Actually Brother-in-law but we are bringing our 13 yr old nephew....he is very excited

ahhhhh sorry laugh.gif I forgot that #73 said he was bringing 3 people with him doh.gif

Same here seems like a harmless bunch of people you got here. rofl3.gif

I'll be the one trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (lmnopqrstuvwxYYZ @ Sep 12 2007, 02:35 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 12 2007, 02:25 PM)

LEMON!!

Same here seems like a harmless bunch of people you got here. rofl3.gif

I'll be the one trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

meh, harmless....or fantatics...it's all apples and oranges laugh.gif

Yeah - we got a pretty great group going smile.gif

I'll be the one cool10.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Sep 12 2007, 03:03 PM)
There are so many threads now about this show, it's getting hard to keep track of them...which one is the offical one?

bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif

ummm....technically - this one....but I've been posting all the information in both this thread and The Garden, Grady thread....the other two were just side threads to get opinions and to get responses for RSVP's (hence why they've dropped down so far on the list laugh.gif)

QUOTE (moonstar @ Sep 16 2007, 08:03 PM)
I'm pushing off tomorrow AM. Where is everyone meeting up? I gave up reading ALL the posts in this thread. (yes I'm being lazy)

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

COOL

Here's where you want to be reading

Everyone is meeting at a place called Stouts 133 West 33rd. Street. Right down the street from the Garden. I believe it's between 7th and 8th Ave.

Best to target around 5PM or so.

Hey there Sword & Armor!! Welcome aboard.

We're all meeting at Stout on 33rd St in the downstairs area. There is plenty of room for everyone. The place is huge. The only reservation you'd need to make is if you're planning on having dinner there.

Here is a link to the Stout Website:

Stout

QUOTE (Natch @ Sep 17 2007, 11:46 AM)

We're all meeting at Stout on 33rd St in the downstairs area. There is plenty of room for everyone. The place is huge. The only reservation you'd need to make is if you're planning on having dinner there.

Stout

Whoa, that's good to know. Me and my party were planning on eating there. I guess I need to call ahead, eh?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 17 2007, 10:49 AM)
QUOTE (Natch @ Sep 17 2007, 11:46 AM)

Stout

Whoa, that's good to know. Me and my party were planning on eating there. I guess I need to call ahead, eh?

They do take reservations, and it's not a bad idea to do so. Of course if you can't get a table, you can always get a dirty water dog before the show. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Sword and Armor @ Sep 17 2007, 10:50 AM)
Thanks!

Is the Stout the old McAnn's? trink38.gif

Umm...I can't remember if it was McAnn's before. You may be right. But it's just a short walk from MSG. If you're standing out front of MSG and you look to your left, you'll see a Sbarro's on the corner of 33rd. Just walk about halfway down that block. It'll be on your left hand side.

QUOTE (Sword and Armor @ Sep 17 2007, 11:13 AM)
Yeah, that must be McAnn's. AHHHH the memeories of getting served in there when I was 16! dazed025.gif

That was the place we always used to go before a show at MSG back in the day. To quote the bartender there: "As long as you have cash and don't cause a problem, I don't see shit"

Yeah, I think I'd been there too. My memory is a bit fuzzy as I had most likely been drinking on the LIRR into the city laugh.gif

Archived