2007 - 09/17 - New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden

Now that New York and Milwaukee are squared away I have to start seriously hoping for that much rumored 2008 leg of the S&A tour.

Maybe I'll be able to go back to NYC for that one too? How about Radio City?

1287.gif 1287.gif

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

common001.gif got my tix 2nite common001.gif

Sec 80 row M seats 1&2 chickendance.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 21 2007, 11:01 PM)
common001.gif got my tix 2nite common001.gif
Sec 80 row M seats 1&2 chickendance.gif

bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif ohmy.gif !!!!!! ohmy.gif That's two sections over from us!!! biggrin.gif - Almost directly 2 sections over from us, we're in Section 78, row L, seats 1-4 new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Aug 21 2007, 03:49 PM)
Now that New York and Milwaukee are squared away I have to start seriously hoping for that much rumored 2008 leg of the S&A tour.

Maybe I'll be able to go back to NYC for that one too? How about Radio City?

1287.gif 1287.gif

You never know, though I'd be hoping for the Verizon up here in Manch - MUCH closer LOL new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 21 2007, 11:37 PM)
QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Aug 21 2007, 03:49 PM)

Maybe I'll be able to go back to NYC for that one too?  How about Radio City?

1287.gif  1287.gif

You never know, though I'd be hoping for the Verizon up here in Manch - MUCH closer LOL new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I'm sort of hoping for the Tsongas in Lowell. I practically live there during hockey season anyway.

Yes played there, and if it's good enough for Yes it should be good enough for Rush, right?

I'm way new to this posting stuff... but I heard through a friend at work that Rush added Manchester last tour and he's hoping they add them again. >fingers crossed for either Manchester or Lowell<

The Gahden will be my third show on this tour. My bf (Hi, RJ!) is turning me into a rabid 2.gif fan. z7shysterical.gif

And I think we'll both be able to make the meet-up. We haven't worked out the details or anything yet, but we'll be in Manhattan all day. ;-)

QUOTE (jendrisc @ Aug 22 2007, 10:00 AM)
I'm way new to this posting stuff... but I heard through a friend at work that Rush added Manchester last tour and he's hoping they add them again.  >fingers crossed for either Manchester or Lowell< 

The Gahden will be my third show on this tour.  My bf (Hi, RJ!) is turning me into a rabid 2.gif fan.  z7shysterical.gif

And I think we'll both be able to make the meet-up.  We haven't worked out the details or anything yet, but we'll be in Manhattan all day.  ;-)

LOL Hi Rob's Girlfriend! biggrin.gif Welcome to TRF! trink39.gif I'm guessing your name is Jen? laugh.gif

They added a show up here in Manch for the VT tour - not for R30 (though I wish they had!) - R30 they played in CT, and only at the Tweeter Center (Great Woods) in MA - nothing in NH sad.gif I'm really hoping that they play up here in Manch on the 2008 leg!!! Lowell wouldn't be bad, don't get me wrong, it's just not as big as Manchester - less chance to sell out and not be able to get tickets...Plus the V is only 5 minutes from where I live LOL

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 22 2007, 11:15 AM)
QUOTE (jendrisc @ Aug 22 2007, 10:00 AM)
I'm way new to this posting stuff... but I heard through a friend at work that Rush added Manchester last tour and he's hoping they add them again.  >fingers crossed for either Manchester or Lowell< 

The Gahden will be my third show on this tour.  My bf (Hi, RJ!) is turning me into a rabid 2.gif fan.  z7shysterical.gif

And I think we'll both be able to make the meet-up.  We haven't worked out the details or anything yet, but we'll be in Manhattan all day.  ;-)

LOL Hi Rob's Girlfriend! biggrin.gif Welcome to TRF! trink39.gif I'm guessing your name is Jen? laugh.gif

They added a show up here in Manch for the VT tour - not for R30 (though I wish they had!) - R30 they played in CT, and only at the Tweeter Center (Great Woods) in MA - nothing in NH sad.gif I'm really hoping that they play up here in Manch on the 2008 leg!!! Lowell wouldn't be bad, don't get me wrong, it's just not as big as Manchester - less chance to sell out and not be able to get tickets...Plus the V is only 5 minutes from where I live LOL

Thank you, Thank you!!!! :-) I live a little south of you, so it's about equal distance to Tsongas and Verizon for me. I haven't seen a show in either venue. And Mansfield was my first Rush show EVAH... lol

I had a FANTASTIC time in Mansfield.... and I think I'm quite the Geddy Lee fan now... lol.. where before the show, I was more of a Neil Peart fan. I can't wait for WI and NYC!!!! LOL

Oh yeah.. and my name is Jen.... pretty obvious, I know. ;-) I'm kinda boring that way. :-)

2.gif

2.gif

2.gif

I think I'm getting the hang of this posting stuff! smile.gif

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Aug 21 2007, 03:23 PM)
QUOTE (Natch @ Aug 21 2007, 02:18 PM)
Awesome RJ...you'll completely forget about what section you're in when you hear the opening tune...

The view isn't great...but they'll have the big screens going, and the sound isn't bad for an aging venue.

Besides at that point, you'll have seen a couple of shows already and just experiencing Rush at MSG makes it all worthwhile.

That's exactly what I'm thinking.

This will be my fourth show on the tour... I only wish there was a way I could swing Toronto too.

me too sad.gif Rush in Toronto would be AWESOME. Especially with everyone from the hub that's going, plus everyone from here that's going, RushCon... sad.gif *sigh*....maybe next tour.... unsure.gif

Hey...welcome to the Land of Misfit Rush fans Jen...

I just joined this forum a few months ago. The people here are very friendly and a true Rush fans. So, enjoy the company, and we'll see you at MSG in September!!

QUOTE (Natch @ Aug 22 2007, 02:38 PM)
Hey...welcome to the Land of Misfit Rush fans Jen...

I just joined this forum a few months ago. The people here are very friendly and a true Rush fans. So, enjoy the company, and we'll see you at MSG in September!!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it! :-)

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 22 2007, 01:27 PM)
Awesome RJ...you'll completely forget about what section you're in when you hear the opening tune...

The view isn't great...but they'll have the big screens going, and the sound isn't bad for an aging venue.

Besides at that point, you'll have seen a couple of shows already and just experiencing Rush at MSG makes it all worthwhile.

This will be my fourth show on the tour... I only wish there was a way I could swing Toronto too.

me too sad.gif Rush in Toronto would be AWESOME. Especially with everyone from the hub that's going, plus everyone from here that's going, RushCon... sad.gif *sigh*....maybe next tour.... unsure.gif

Even better than going to Toronto to see Rush would be going to Toronto to see Rush AND catching the Red Sox at Skydome... and the Red Sox are going to be there that week!

That would be the perfect vacation. hehe

Even better than going to Toronto to see Rush would be going to Toronto to see Rush AND catching the Red Sox at Skydome... and the Red Sox are going to be there that week!

Maybe for you laugh.gif

Let's go METS!!!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e131/gisela1113/BUCKPHU006000Mookie-Wilson-s-Ground.jpg

hi jen............. trink38.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Aug 23 2007, 09:14 AM)

z7shysterical.gif That would be pretty kewl -- only if I got to sit in the box behind home plate with Geddy wub.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 23 2007, 10:46 AM)

z7shysterical.gif That would be pretty kewl -- only if I got to sit in the box behind home plate with Geddy wub.gif

goodpost.gif

That would rock! :-)

QUOTE (jendrisc @ Aug 23 2007, 12:36 PM)

goodpost.gif

Uh huh!! yes.gif I'm not a baseball fan -- but who are we kidding? Would I actually be watching the game ??? laugh.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 23 2007, 02:09 PM)

goodpost.gif

Uh huh!! yes.gif I'm not a baseball fan -- but who are we kidding? Would I actually be watching the game ??? laugh.gif

Are you saying you'd only be watching GeddyFinal.gif???? And not Jason Veritek???? ;-)

QUOTE (jendrisc @ Aug 23 2007, 02:17 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 23 2007, 02:09 PM)

goodpost.gif

Are you saying you'd only be watching GeddyFinal.gif???? And not Jason Veritek???? ;-)

nope, only have eyes for GeddyFinal.gif wub.gif

Archived