Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:29 AM

http://www.livenation.com/event/getEvent/eventId/286239/

Sponsored Post

#2 DonnaWanna

DonnaWanna

Midnight Toker

• Members *
  • 10301 posts
  • Interests:Ridin LIRR Goin into NYC, Viva La Bam!!!
    ANY Hockey!..LOVE to see the RANGERS lose! Im a Devils fan! 420,MY Digi Cam,Movies,Concerts, Hangin with friends, Meetin New Friends, Backgamon,Dominos....other stuff just ask if u REALLY need to know more ;) NOSEY!

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:53 PM

im sooo goin to this show  smile.gif  

#3 Grace2Grace

Grace2Grace

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1383 posts
  • Interests:Music, Football (NY Jets), Wrestling

Posted 11 June 2007 - 04:12 AM

Me too! I just gotta!

#4 mrbarlint

mrbarlint

The Seeker

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:Rush, NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Islanders, guitar

Posted 16 June 2007 - 12:55 PM

got my tickets this morning!!!   biggrin.gif plus i have jones beach july 2nd for an appetizer!!!  trink38.gif  

#5 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Admin
  • 33939 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 09:10 PM

I scored four seats in floor section 6 -- two in row B and two in row C.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

#6 Grace2Grace

Grace2Grace

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1383 posts
  • Interests:Music, Football (NY Jets), Wrestling

Posted 16 June 2007 - 10:43 PM

damn. they release tickets later on, as well, right? i really hope so.

#7 PassTheAmmunition

PassTheAmmunition

The Grillmaster

• Members *
  • 2231 posts
  • Interests:My boys, Grilling, Golf, Hockey & the pursuit of happiness. Beer is okay :-)

Posted 18 June 2007 - 11:07 AM

Got my tix on Saturday.  Can't F'in wait.

#8 owlswing

owlswing

Pags' Better Half

• Members *
  • 5279 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, decorating our home, reading and most of all being with my family.

Posted 19 June 2007 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 16 2007, 10:10 PM)
I scored four seats in floor section 6 -- two in row B and two in row C.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

We are in Sec 6 Row G  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  1022.gif  

#9 Natch

Natch

Mollusk Man from Mandrake

• Members
  • 1686 posts
  • Interests:Music, Hockey, Baseball, Beer...and now golf

Posted 20 June 2007 - 12:48 PM

I got Section 7 on the floor row B. Same exact section and row I had for the VT tour. I'll be at the Jones Beach show too. Anybody getting together before the MSG show? I usually go to Stout on 33rd Street before a show. They usually have a DVD on the big screens of the band that's playing at the Garden that night. I saw GNR back in October, and they had a GNR live DVD blasting. The place was packed too. I'd be interested to see what they'll put on the big screens for the Rush show.

#10 april7901

april7901

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 07:51 PM

... Has anyone who ordered tix thru the MusicToday pre-sale actually have their tickets in-hand yet?  I know they said tickets are mailed 2 weeks prior, but I've NEVER waited that long on tix from MusicToday...  they're making me nervous!!

#11 owlswing

owlswing

Pags' Better Half

• Members *
  • 5279 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, decorating our home, reading and most of all being with my family.

Posted 10 July 2007 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (Natch @ Jun 20 2007, 01:48 PM)
I got Section 7 on the floor row B. Same exact section and row I had for the VT tour. I'll be at the Jones Beach show too. Anybody getting together before the MSG show? I usually go to Stout on 33rd Street before a show. They usually have a DVD on the big screens of the band that's playing at the Garden that night. I saw GNR back in October, and they had a GNR live DVD blasting. The place was packed too. I'd be interested to see what they'll put on the big screens for the Rush show.

No I haven't gotten our yet either. They took forever with the Scranton tickets too.

#12 april7901

april7901

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 10:33 PM

whew. that's good to know.  Thanks!!

#13 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts
  • Interests:Rush.....um......Rush.....and.....um.......Rush......oh yeah, and RUSH! Other than that, I play the guitar, sing, love most kinds of music, including country (I sing that professionally), love photography, art, and hockey.

Posted 16 July 2007 - 09:13 AM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Thru the amazing generosity and friendship wub.gif of two people we met thru TRF (names to be disclosed at a later date smile.gif), we are GOING TO THE MSG SHOW WITH THEM!!!!!!!!

#73!!!  Pags & Owlswing!!!!  Donna, honey, if you're still going (unsure.gif but hoping!) and all (kinda) newbies that I don't know yet - We finally get to meet in person!!!!!!!!!!!  
bncegrn.gif common001.gif chickendance.gif

**This is of course, pending, on DerT getting the time off approved - which shouldn't be a problem considering its like 2 months away biggrin.gif**

Edited by LakesideMaiden, 16 July 2007 - 09:17 AM.

#14 owlswing

owlswing

Pags' Better Half

• Members *
  • 5279 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:03 AM

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jul 16 2007, 10:13 AM)
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Thru the amazing generosity and friendship wub.gif of two people we met thru TRF (names to be disclosed at a later date smile.gif), we are GOING TO THE MSG SHOW WITH THEM!!!!!!!!

#73!!!  Pags & Owlswing!!!!  Donna, honey, if you're still going (unsure.gif but hoping!) and all (kinda) newbies that I don't know yet - We finally get to meet in person!!!!!!!!!!!  

**This is of course, pending, on DerT getting the time off approved - which shouldn't be a problem considering its like 2 months away biggrin.gif**

I look forward to it!

#15 Pags

Pags

Surge of Adrenaline

• 19169 posts
  • Interests:Drumming, Firefighting. Love workin' on projects around my house and spending time with my wife and kids. Rush goes with anything.

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE (owlswing @ Jul 16 2007, 11:03 AM)
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

#73!!!  Pags & Owlswing!!!!  Donna, honey, if you're still going (unsure.gif but hoping!) and all (kinda) newbies that I don't know yet - We finally get to meet in person!!!!!!!!!!!   

I look forward to it!

FANTASTIC NEWS!!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

#16 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts
  • Interests:Rush.....um......Rush.....and.....um.......Rush......oh yeah, and RUSH! Other than that, I play the guitar, sing, love most kinds of music, including country (I sing that professionally), love photography, art, and hockey.

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:23 AM

I look forward to it!

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jul 16 2007, 11:19 AM)
FANTASTIC NEWS!!

biggrin.gif bncegrn.gif biggrin.gif Me too!!!  OMG!!  I am SOOOO excited!!

#17 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Admin
  • 33939 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:25 AM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

#73!!!  Pags & Owlswing!!!!  Donna, honey, if you're still going (unsure.gif but hoping!) and all (kinda) newbies that I don't know yet - We finally get to meet in person!!!!!!!!!!!   

I look forward to it!

FANTASTIC NEWS!!

Nice! See you there!  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  

#18 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:32 AM

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 16 2007, 11:25 AM)
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I look forward to it!

FANTASTIC NEWS!!

Nice! See you there!  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

bncegrn.gif Woo-hoo!!! bncegrn.gif

chickendance.gif common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif cheer.gif *LSM does Happy Dance* cheer.gif icon_alienjig.gif common001.gif chickendance.gif

#19 Natch

Natch

Mollusk Man from Mandrake

• Members
  • 1686 posts
  • Interests:Music, Hockey, Baseball, Beer...and now golf

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:45 AM

I'm looking forward to this show more now than before. I was at the Jones Beach show, and I thought they were much tighter as a band than the last 2 tours. They seemed a little more serious this time around.

Anyone have any idea where the meet up will be? I work across the river in Hoboken, so I plan on being there early. Plenty of time on my hands that afternoon. I'd like to stop by...

#20 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 11:01 AM

I know nothing about the city, so I think someone who is familiar with it should start the planning.  I know that members of the Rush Hub are meeting up at either Mustang Harry's or Mustang Sally's before the show - i have no idea where these places are, but I know they're meeting there LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users