How many of you have a Rush wallpaper?

Red Porschetta

I used to have but now my home and work computers have pictures of my son..I know how loyal is that to the band...perhaps I should vacate the board now.....

Right now it's a concert pic from VT tour - lots of flame. I usually have a Rush (mostly Neil) wallpaper. Either them, or Rollercoasters - my other passion.

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Dec 13 2004, 04:13 PM)
I don't have a wallpaper, but I do have a screen saver called Tribute. It rotates thru various pics of the boys from over the years.

I have that screensaver also DM and I love it! I also have a RIR wallpaper. smile.gif

QUOTE (bardan @ Dec 14 2004, 03:48 AM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Dec 13 2004, 04:13 PM)
I don't have a wallpaper, but I do have a screen saver called Tribute.  It rotates thru various pics of the boys from over the years.

I have that screensaver also DM and I love it! I also have a RIR wallpaper. smile.gif

So do I, but I have not had it loaded in years. I remember it being from 1997. Is there an updated version with up to date pics??? If so, where is it available?

I make my own wallpapers! I draw a lot of anime-like pics (mostly of Alex and Geddy) and then scan them onto my comp. I mostly do digital colouring with the paintshop pro software (other mediums are with prisma coloured pencils and black pigment ink). I currently have a wallpaper of Alex Lifeson surrounded by gruesome pink bunnies with forks and knives (it's anime-ish)!

I've designed about ten or so, but I haven't posted them on a site or anything like that...too many people steal my creations and sell them behind my back...signatures don't work as well as they once did!

Archived