A Rush Collectable Christmas...

afansince74

Here's your chance to post your Rush Christmas list for all to see (maybe for ideas, or just for fun)! There must be SOMETHING of the boys that you want. I've got a few things on my list:

Since I'm sure I'll never be able to afford to buy one (or justify the expense with the wife anyway!), first on my list would be a cover-to-cover, page-by-page scan of the 2112 tourbook (to finally complete my E-Tourbook collection that I've been working on for years now).

Second, I would love to get a hold of the last couple of LPs that I never bought (because, back then, why buy vinyl when you can now buy this new thing called a CD??!!). I never bought RTB, HYF, CP, Presto, T4E, or Chronicles (I did get Vapor Trails on vinly last year, but not Feedback yet).

Those are just a couple of things I want (I'll direct my wife to this link later! laugh.gif ). What's on your RUSH LIST this Christmas (or for any time, for that matter!)??

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like more of the Remasters. The ones I have are:

Fly By Night

A Farewell To Kings

Moving Pictures

Signals

Grace Under Pressure

Hold Your Fire

I need all of the others. I would also like some TRF merchandise like the coffee mug or beer stein. My dream would to somehow acquire that huge drum banner of Neil playing on his drum kit while floating on a lake. It's gotta be over 20 years old. Lastly, I would like more of the DVD collection. I only have RIR on DVD. I hope Santa sees this. tongue.gif

Well my wife got me the main Rush item I want for Christmas today - the RiR DVD which I hadn't managed to get before.

I think the main thing I want now is A Show of Hands on CD as its the only non-compliation CD I haven't got although I have got it on vinyl (it was the last Rush vinyl I bought as a new release).

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Dec 14 2004, 12:03 AM)
I would love to have a Christmas tree covered with these:
http://i21.ebayimg.com/02/i/02/fe/e0/36_1_b.JPG

Where did you pick up this interesting ornament?

QUOTE (Sark @ Dec 14 2004, 09:17 AM)

I saw one available on Ebay about a month ago. I was very tempted to bid on it - as there were 0 bids. But the seller only had a few sales and I just had this awful feeling of receiving a broken ornament in the mail. So I skipped.

Check there. Maybe there are others. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Sark @ Dec 14 2004, 06:17 AM)

You can purchase this little gem on E-Bay HERE!

Second, I would love to get a hold of the last couple of LPs that I never bought (because, back then, why buy vinyl when you can now buy this new thing called a CD??!!). I never bought RTB, HYF, CP, Presto, T4E, or Chronicles (I did get Vapor Trails on vinly last year, but not Feedback yet).

wasn't the last vinyl presto???

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 13 2004, 03:27 PM)
Ok, the Rush collectible I want for Christmas..... Two words.

ALEX LIFESON biggrin.gif

LMAO! You read my mind, sister dear!

Geddy Lee! That is what I would like for Christmas...no wrapping (or clothing) needed....just a bow will suffice drool1.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Dec 14 2004, 03:36 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 13 2004, 03:27 PM)
Ok, the Rush collectible I want for Christmas..... Two words.

ALEX LIFESON  biggrin.gif

LMAO! You read my mind, sister dear!

Geddy Lee! That is what I would like for Christmas...no wrapping (or clothing) needed....just a bow will suffice drool1.gif

And the bow will be where??? And you will be taking it off with your teeth???? tongue.gif

Oh, dearie me... I better stop. I think also that Rickyrob would be a good gift... ph34r.gif

The full Sabian Paragon set

The Peart DW snare

maybe some lessons with the man himself

...but to make it easy...

signs015.gif

LOL...jk

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Dec 14 2004, 01:29 PM)
QUOTE (Sark @ Dec 14 2004, 06:17 AM)

You can purchase this little gem on E-Bay HERE!

OK - I did it. I couldn't pass it up. I clicked on your EBAY link and found one with only 2 hours left on it, and no bids. I bid at the lowest amount and won!! Now I just have to cross my fingers that it shows up in one piece!! biggrin.gif

Ever since Moon displayed his, I've been dying for one. SARK there were a few on auction - nab one!!

I'd like the 2005 calendar and the discography poster.

hmmm Paragon set.....yes I want that Flight case!! um the rest of the cd's that I don't have....I think I will cover that one on Boxing day tho biggrin.gif and I do want a poster....I already have the Neil with Sabian Paragons one....right beside my drumset....so it can have company....lol laugh.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Dec 14 2004, 04:17 PM)
Sorted

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/madra/Madra.jpg

Happy Christmas Everybody

the Stien that he has it looks cool, i wish i had mine. Do you know if they sent mine RR ? LOL.gif

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Dec 14 2004, 03:19 PM)

wasn't the last vinyl presto???

I think the only thing NEVER released on vinyl was T4E, but I'm not positive, but I've never been able to find it either. All the other ones I've either seen on eBay at some point or have seen a record label number for them. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please! yes.gif

Archived