Rushcon 5

rickyrob

When is Rushcon 5 planned for?

I was seriously thinking of going. I want to know when it is, so I can pre-book a flight as early as possible. I may get free accomodation too. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Dec 13 2004, 08:01 AM)
Don't think there's been an announcement yet about dates. Or have I missed something?

Best thing to do is check Rushcon.org. I'm sure they'll post the dates/location as soon as they have it.

I've checked the site, but just wondered if there was something I'd missed too. I'm assuming for now, it is early August.

Thanks for that......(P.S. I just love those cute little emoticons kissing each other). Awwww laugh.gif

Both of you,

Rushgrrrl had announced on her program the other night that plans are being finalized and that an announcement will be made in a couple of weeks. We are close!

Keep an eye out on their website. 653.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Dec 13 2004, 10:22 AM)
Both of you,

Rushgrrrl had announced on her program the other night that plans are being finalized and that an announcement will be made in a couple of weeks. We are close!

Keep an eye out on their website. 653.gif

Cheers for that biggrin.gif trink39.gif

I believe the dates are set, but she wouldn't give me a hint. But it is in the summer.

Ricky, the dates you are currently looking at were from this past convention.

Can you imagine all of us together???? We should all get rooms in the same place.

Wait, scratch that idea...

It could prove very dangerous... We would be kicked out for sure!!! icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I haven't been since RushCon 2. From the 3rd one on, they've used a different hotel. The hotel that was used for the first two conventions got bought out by the University of Toronto. I really hate that too, because the breakfast buffet, among other things, ruled at that hotel.

Archived