A shoe store to open that is so big...

Pags

My eye caught this headline and a few women immediately came to mind. biggrin.gif

Story

NY to get shoe store so big it has own ZIP code

Thu May 24, 12:22 PM ET

New York's famed Saks Fifth Avenue department store plans to open a shoe department so big it has been granted its own ZIP code, 10022-SHOE, the company said on Thursday.

Saks said it plans to nearly double the number of shoes for sale and take over the entire eighth floor of its flagship store in Manhattan. The expanded department will open in September under the name 10022-SHOE.

"10022-SHOE will also hold a place in U.S. history as the first floor to be granted its own designated ZIP code by the United States Post Office," Saks said in a statement.

The news may delight women with shoe obsessions to rival that of former Philippines first lady Imelda Marcos.

"Visitors to the new eighth floor will be greeted by a seemingly endless array of shoes," the statement said.

QUOTE (paganoman @ May 28 2007, 08:33 AM)
My eye caught this headline and a few women immediately came to mind. biggrin.gif

Story

New York's famed Saks Fifth Avenue department store plans to open a shoe department so big it has been granted its own ZIP code, 10022-SHOE, the company said on Thursday.

Saks said it plans to nearly double the number of shoes for sale and take over the entire eighth floor of its flagship store in Manhattan. The expanded department will open in September under the name 10022-SHOE.

"10022-SHOE will also hold a place in U.S. history as the first floor to be granted its own designated ZIP code by the United States Post Office," Saks said in a statement.

The news may delight women with shoe obsessions to rival that of former Philippines first lady Imelda Marcos.

"Visitors to the new eighth floor will be greeted by a seemingly endless array of shoes," the statement said.

ohmy.gif

ok.

next trip to NYC this is where i'm going...

yes.gif

common001.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 28 2007, 06:26 AM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ May 28 2007, 08:33 AM)
My eye caught this headline and a few women immediately came to mind.  biggrin.gif

Story

ohmy.gif

ok.

next trip to NYC this is where i'm going...

yes.gif

common001.gif

ohmy.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif cheer.gif common001.gif 653.gif

Oh, wow... wub.gif

I'll be there in July, and so now, my quest is clear. yes.gif

QUOTE (Slime @ May 28 2007, 03:48 PM)
I never DID understand the whole shoe thing.... confused13.gif

I'm not into shoes either, and I'm a gurrrrl! Am I normal? unsure.gif

Archived