SPOILER why is ****** so neglected?

lonelymoon

Awesome tune. Even better live. One of Alex's all time best solos!

And what is not to love about fawn eyed girls with sun brown legs!!! wink.gif

Edited - spoiler removed from original quote.

I just noticed that poster was new. Sorry for being so harsh. I've just run across this sort of thing 3 or 4 times in the last 24 hours and got a little frustrated.

Edited by Mara

AK has always kind of got the rough end of the stick, it seems.

As far as Signals goes, there are three or four tunes I actually prefer.

But I like it very much and would much rather hear it over just about anything Counterparts and later, such is the strength of that album itself.

I think it might be symptomatic of the under-representation of Signals in general that we've been getting the last few tours.

One song on this tour. Now, for me Subdivisions is untouchable, but I can understand how some people might like to hear something else from that record.

I think they should play ALL of it.

For my money, I'd pay to hear THAT album performed entirely.

QUOTE (lonelymoon @ May 26 2007, 05:55 PM)
Analog Kid has a killer opening riff.  great energy through the verses, busy bass.  Nice contrast in the chorus where it slows down, you move me, you move me, with your buildings and your eyes, autumn woods and winter skies... very pretty.  Then the mind boggling solo.  Then the uptempo ending... too many hands on my time, etc. Great dynamic tune. And the ending has the so cool keyboard (moog?) sound, like a spinning flying saucer lifting off.  A showcase tune.  Why the hell do they never play it?  PLEASE PLAY ANALOG KID!!  yes.gif

i would have no problem with analog kid replacing subdivisions.

Edited by ReflectedLight

QUOTE (lonelymoon @ May 26 2007, 05:55 PM)
Analog Kid has a killer opening riff. great energy through the verses, busy bass. Nice contrast in the chorus where it slows down, you move me, you move me, with your buildings and your eyes, autumn woods and winter skies... very pretty. Then the mind boggling solo. Then the uptempo ending... too many hands on my time, etc. Great dynamic tune. And the ending has the so cool keyboard (moog?) sound, like a spinning flying saucer lifting off. A showcase tune. Why the hell do they never play it? PLEASE PLAY ANALOG KID!! yes.gif

i also really, really dig this track. even more, i love how they added an additional chorus in the diff. stages live version. one of lerxt best solo's and just a great tune! trink39.gif