2112 Remaster CD

rickyrob

unsure.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif

I've just opened my CD and taken out the insert to look at the lyrics...now my eyesight isn't what it was, but even I can see..........."whazzis? ....Greek? Its written in Greek?" wacko.gif ph34r.gif

Nope...., its been printed upside down! Ha...turn it over silly (turns over said insert).......eeek ....its not Greek, its farging Russian..! ohmy.gif

Neither......lyrics printed both upside down AND farging mirror image! unsure.gif Lucky I've got my original album. biggrin.gif

Is this just a one-off, or a renowned mistake that's not been corrected?

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Dec 12 2004, 11:52 AM)
unsure.gif wacko.gif  wacko.gif

I've just opened my CD and taken out the insert to look at the lyrics...now my eyesight isn't what it was, but even I can see..........."whazzis? ....Greek? Its written in Greek?" wacko.gif  ph34r.gif

Nope...., its been printed upside down! Ha...turn it over silly (turns over said insert).......eeek ....its not Greek, its farging Russian..! ohmy.gif

Neither......lyrics printed both upside down AND farging mirror image! unsure.gif Lucky I've got my original album. biggrin.gif

Is this just a one-off, or a renowned mistake that's not been corrected?

It's not Russian, it's Rushian. Just be happy Slaine and Sneacht didn't get ahold of it and turn it into one big, impossible-to-solve (except by them) anagram . wink.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Cheers everyone. I did try focussing on it, difficult as the writing is incredibly small - nearly as small as the lyrics credits on the Feedback CD! (I wear contacts but sometimes they glaze over a bit), then I thought (what the farg!?)...I just thought it was upside down at first, but when I turned it over it looked even worse!

Maybe I do have a rarity. cool.gif

Woow! chickendance.gif

Thanks Slaine. I'll see if I can scan it some time for everyone to see. It is quite funny, and difficult to see at first, with the small lettering - red words on a black background doesn't help either. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Dec 13 2004, 07:08 AM)
I've just been in contact with Jim at Resist, who seems to have the most comprehensicve collection of Rush Rarities I've come across, and, as far as he knows, this is a one off so, if I were you, I'd hang onto it.

Unless you are in Russia biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Milton Bridge @ Dec 13 2004, 09:08 PM)
QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Dec 13 2004, 07:08 AM)
I've just been in contact with Jim at Resist, who seems to have the most comprehensicve collection of Rush Rarities I've come across, and, as far as he knows, this is a one off so, if I were you, I'd hang onto it.

Unless you are in Russia biggrin.gif

Or is that 2.gif ia?

Archived