Blonde Male Joke

BrainPaint

Three blonde male construction workers, one Italian, one Spanish and one American were sitting 5 stories high on an I beam having their brown bag lunch.

The Spanish blonde opens his lunch, scowels and says: NOT enchilada's again. Tommarrow if my wife packs me enchilada's I'm going to jump off this building.

The Italian blonde opens his lunch, groans and says: NOT meat balls again! If my wife sends me to work with meat balls again I to am going to jump off this building also.

The American blonde opens his lunch and says: NOT balogna again! If my wife gives me balogna for lunch again, I too, will jump off this building with you guys.

The next day the Spanish blonde gets enchilada's for lunch, so he jumps off the building.

The Italian blonde gets meat balls and he jumps.

The American blonde gets balogna and he jumps off the building.

At the funeral the three blonde mens wives were consoling one another. The Spanish blondes wife said if she had only known how much he hated enchilada's she would have packed something else for his lunch.

The Italian blondes wife said like wise.

The two wives looked at the American blondes wife hoping for a similar confession.

She paused and said: don't look at me, he packs his own lunch.

laugh.gif

OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!! That's my favorite joke!

Who told you that one, BrainPaint?

I've never seen a naturally blonde Italian in my life.

confused13.gif

Archived