• Before the Show
    • During the Show
    • After the Show
    • The Whole Night
    • Smokin' bud is bad

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZzzzzZZZ I'll never understand why people get drunk or stoned at concerts just to forget what they saw. It's like going to a movie, and falling asleep on purpose even though you know the movie is good.

What a waste. fing.gif

QUOTE (21st3ffon12 @ May 11 2007, 03:03 PM)
I'll never understand why people get drunk or stoned at concerts just to forget what they saw.

True, my first Rush show in '86 I was pretty fuct up on liquor and dope. Sadly, I just don't remember many of the details. Hey, I was young, what did I care right?

My second show in '96 I was stoned out of my mind but still lucid enough to remember most of it..........I think.

The last two shows I attended sober as a judge, and I rocked out silly and had an awesome time.

I would never bring any, but if some is going to be so gracious as to offer me some, I wouldn't want to be rude and turn them down.

wink.gif

I love how people think smoking bud completely destroys your memory.

It's doesn't have all THAT much of an effect... at least not to me. You people must not have good memories to begin with.

Anyways, I won't be lighting up.

Well, cigarettes maybe. But no bud for me.

My friend fell ASLEEP at a show on the Permanent Waves tour right next to me. We were in the last row at the Palladium in NYC and the contact high was INSANE.

Oh yeah-it was May 10th, 1980. 27 years ago yesterday. I'm as old as dust, for christ's sakes.

I like to get real blazed right before a show so much that I look Chinese. I used to bring it into the show but would get a little paranoid to whip it out, so I stopped bringing it in. Plus it depends in what city your in. I saw R Waters in Pittsburgh in Sept and everyone was lighting up. But I'm seeing Rush in Atlanta and expect a lot of pussies to be there, so I think I'll just keep it in my car.

QUOTE (mazyyz @ May 11 2007, 09:14 PM)
But I'm seeing Rush in Atlanta and expect a lot of pussies to be there, so I think I'll just keep it in my car.

I am also going to be in Atlanta and I will be so chinese ph34r.gif

Tip of the day:Take joints (No pipes, bowls, and/or sneak-a-tokes)

The reasons why should be clear

king diamond!

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ May 11 2007, 08:26 PM)
None of you work at companies that do random drug screenings?

I work at Guitar Center. 100% of their employees are musicians. 75% of musicians find some way to get high. They'd be shit out of luck if they did drug tests.

Last time I smoked was 1992. I stopped because it`s much overrated and stupid habit and All the drugs are somehow linked to the organized criminality around the world. And those people are not "nice old hippies" at all..

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 11 2007, 09:57 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ May 11 2007, 09:26 PM)

Fortunately I live in Canada so we don't endure that kind of bullshit

How exactly is it bullshit? MOST drug heads and drunks are not dependable. Would you want them working for you?

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 11 2007, 10:57 PM)

Amen to that brother!

cool10.gif

QUOTE (21st3ffon12 @ May 12 2007, 05:46 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 11 2007, 09:57 PM)

How exactly is it bullshit? MOST drug heads and drunks are not dependable. Would you want them working for you?

Where do you live - the bible belt or something?

Many of the most successful people I know are pretty open minded about doing a toke ow and then or having a couple too many drinks.

As am I.

trink39.gif 1287.gif cool10.gif

Never. Rush show or no Rush show.

I don't even drink at a Rush show. It is also a music lesson and doing anything that gives one a "buzz" will cause one to miss one of the greatest "buzzes" possible: Seeing Rush live! Seeing Rush does not need anything else. It is great as it is.

Archived