Praise the person above you

barney_rebel

Only speak of the person directly above you. If two post at the same time and someone posts before you do, please edit your post to reflect the person that is directly above you.

No insults allowed

No sarcasm allowed

No flaming allowed

If you can't abide by these rules, please don't post.

Barney's a bud. I enjoy reading his posts, and the positive energy he brings to the board. My favorite threads from Barney are of song titles for discussion. Glad you're around, bro. trink38.gif

Edited for spelling - not for content.

Paganoman was one of the first people to welcome me to the board and I really appreciate that. His posts are friendly and unbiased and he seems like a good friend to have. smile.gif

Circy Tree has always been very sweet to me, I remember him welcoming me on another board. We have lots in common (wub.gif Neil) and he's a great addition to TRF.

smile.gif

GG is probably the best, oh crap no insults.... scrap that

GG is by far one of the greatest assest TRF has on its member roster. Her posts are always very kind-hearted and wecoming to everybody. We all should be proud to be able to talk to a woman of her calibur, just look at all the musicians in her sig, if those are her favorites, that has to stand for something wink.gif

He might not know it but Moonraker is one of my favorite posters on this board. He tells it like it is and I respect that. The nutcracker avatar he has is pretty cool too, I don't know a lot about him but from what I seen I can say that he's a good guy.

Cyg, my man!!! You have insightful political views, funny stuff, too.

And since you posted at the same time as Indy, allow me to praise him, too. Dood! You are a passionate advocate for what you believe. I wish I had half your energy for the thoughtful postings you do, and info you drag up. I've learned a lot from stuff you posted, even when I didn't agree.

NPF2112 reminds me of me 20 years ago - Enthusiastic, constantly discovering new elements Rush and wanting to shout from the rooftops how much he loves this band.

He (and the other more youthful members) is a breath of fresh air whose zest stops us older folks turning this into a grumpy old adults forum

2.gif on dude, one day you'll be as good as NeilFinal.gif

Oh WOW! I clicked to read the latest posts and saw Madra as the one who posted last. I know I've already posted, but I can't let this one get away.

Madra was probably the very first member who made an impression upon me when I first found this forum. There is an intelligence, and compassion, and comfort in all of his words. It's gravitating. He shapes this forum into what it is today. Thank you, Madra.

Brent (though I may sometimes not share some views with him) is a good person and I enjoy his posts very much. trink39.gif

Obie wan kenobie is a fun person to have in chat, tho he isn't in near enough... I enjoy it when he starts speaking french because I understand most of it... biggrin.gif One cool young whippersnapper.

Thank you Sweets.

Barn is an amazing best friend a Gal can ask for. He is kind, caring, smart, witty, intellegent, fun, and so very cool. Such a wonderful wonderful man, wub.gif !!

SKCH

RR,

The person responsible for giving me my first RUSH boot.

My collection has grown too 120 boots,He also gave me great instructions too the hub and inspired me to create my trading site.

LOOK WHAT YOU STARTED!!!! biggrin.gif

My Webpage

Thanks RR

Dweezie is also a VERY SPECIAL gal!!!!!

I suspect that we have a lot in common, Unfortunately she lives about 3000miles away and i probably will never meet her sad.gif

thats aboot 5000kms to you dweezz

Archived