2007 - 09/22 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jun 30 2007, 09:22 PM)
QUOTE (Tammeh @ Jun 30 2007, 10:00 PM)
I'M IN!!!  I can't wait to see you all there  trink39.gif

sweet! cheer.gif i'll get to see you twice this year smile.gif Vegassss and TO! trink39.gif

Yeah, thanks Rolinda!! That's awesome! Now we can work on TWO big hangovers, hehe trink39.gif

I told my hubby (when trying to convince him that TO is a GOOD idea!) that he'll know peeps from having met them in Vegas, lol common001.gif

I contacted my travel agent and got a price quote...stinkin' expensive!!!! But there's no choice is there?! I'd fly in to YYZ Wednesday around 3pm (the 19th) and fly back on the 27th a bit after 12pm. First I have to transfer into my arch-enemy of airports: DETROIT! angry.gif

I'll do a bit of searching for possible cheaper flights BUT I'll pay the quoted ticket price if I have to. 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jul 4 2007, 09:16 AM)
I contacted my travel agent and got a price quote...stinkin' expensive!!!! But there's no choice is there?! I'd fly in to YYZ Wednesday around 3pm (the 19th) and fly back on the 27th a bit after 12pm. First I have to transfer into my arch-enemy of airports: DETROIT! angry.gif
I'll do a bit of searching for possible cheaper flights BUT I'll pay the quoted ticket price if I have to. 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Make sure you check travelocity.com yes.gif they're showing $2500 for flight and hotel today.

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jul 5 2007, 02:21 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jul 4 2007, 09:16 AM)
I contacted my travel agent and got a price quote...stinkin' expensive!!!!  But there's no choice is there?!  I'd fly in to YYZ Wednesday around 3pm (the 19th) and fly back on the 27th a bit after 12pm.  First I have to transfer into my arch-enemy of airports:  DETROIT!  angry.gif
I'll do a bit of searching for possible cheaper flights BUT I'll pay the quoted ticket price if I have to.  1022.gif  2.gif  1022.gif

Make sure you check travelocity.com yes.gif they're showing $2500 for flight and hotel today.

Well, I won't be staying in Toronto the whole time. I'll be headed to London to see an old friend on the 23rd or 24th. So that $2500 price actually isn't that great for me. Thanks though.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jul 4 2007, 12:16 PM)

ohmy.gif

what's so bad about Detroit, 'eh?

and for the record... it's really not detroit JB... it'd ROMULOUS !!!

tongue.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jul 5 2007, 07:25 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jul 4 2007, 12:16 PM)
I contacted my travel agent and got a price quote...stinkin' expensive!!!!  But there's no choice is there?!  I'd fly in to YYZ Wednesday around 3pm (the 19th) and fly back on the 27th a bit after 12pm.  First I have to transfer into my arch-enemy of airports:  DETROIT!  angry.gif
I'll do a bit of searching for possible cheaper flights BUT I'll pay the quoted ticket price if I have to.  1022.gif  2.gif  1022.gif

ohmy.gif

what's so bad about Detroit, 'eh?

and for the record... it's really not detroit JB... it'd ROMULOUS !!!

tongue.gif

Nearly every time I go through immigration at the Detroit airport I'm treated like a total scumbag (not that I'm not but they don't know that wink.gif ). But seriously, I've traveled more than enough times to know the difference between what's professional and someone doing their job vs. just outright being treated like shit.

My travel agent already found me an alternative cheaper flight (which would have me flying through Tokyo and Dallas instead of just Detroit) but the departure times aren't too cool. I'm going to give it more thought.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jul 19 2007, 12:11 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 19 2007, 07:05 AM)
You guys ready to get loaded or what?

Shit yah man! I ain't paying 134,000 yen in airfare to have milk and cookies. Actually, I'm tanked now trink38.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

laugh.gif

always ready!!!

signs015.gif

Oh its not that far now. Think about when they first announced that show, that was a while ago. Plus, the first show in Toronto is even less days away, so I got that to look forward too first new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Archived