The international 'Batman Begins' teaser

Jack Aubrey

http://a69.g.akamai.net/n/69/10688/v1/img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nmedia/18/35/23/40/18400387.jpg

QUOTE (Batman @ Dec 9 2004, 07:23 PM)
WOW!!!!!!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
I cant wait till this movie comes out looks like they doing all the right things so far.

I don't know about you, but I'll be there opening night at midnight...

BTW, there's a rumor that Tim Booth's character of "Thug" (as listed on various movie sites) is actually Victor Zsazs. For those of you who don't know who Mr. Zsazs is, he's basicly a deranged serial killer who carves a mark into his body everytime he kills somebody. At the end of the movie as well, his current status is "At Large."

The rumored opening scene for the sequel is also supposed to be something like Batman tracking down some criminal and capturing him. And that criminal is rumored to be Mr. Zsazs. Just think how awesome a sequel dealing with both Two-Face AND Zsazs would be (as long as they don't team up). Two deranged f*cks running around with Batman tracking them down.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Dec 9 2004, 07:53 PM)
QUOTE (Batman @ Dec 9 2004, 07:23 PM)
WOW!!!!!!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
I cant wait till this movie comes out looks like they doing all the right things so far.

I don't know about you, but I'll be there opening night at midnight...

BTW, there's a rumor that Tim Booth's character of "Thug" (as listed on various movie sites) is actually Victor Zsazs. For those of you who don't know who Mr. Zsazs is, he's basicly a deranged serial killer who carves a mark into his body everytime he kills somebody. At the end of the movie as well, his current status is "At Large."

The rumored opening scene for the sequel is also supposed to be something like Batman tracking down some criminal and capturing him. And that criminal is rumored to be Mr. Zsazs. Just think how awesome a sequel dealing with both Two-Face AND Zsazs would be (as long as they don't team up). Two deranged f*cks running around with Batman tracking them down.

Oh yea I have a friend we already put in for the next day off.

Zsazs would be a great , I think the team up villian thing should be put to bed it would better to show him trying to juggling two villians rather then a team.

Edited by Batman

QUOTE (Batman @ Dec 9 2004, 08:22 PM)
Zsazs would be a great , I think the team up villian thing should be put to bed it would better to show him trying to juggling two villians rather then a team.

Thats sorta what they're doing with this film, and what they plan on doing for the sequel as well if Zsazs and Two Face are the featured villains.

OK, after seeing Ocean's 12 tonight, I finally saw the new trailer for Batman Begins! It's awsome. It starts out with Bruce Wayne and Ducard on a glacier and Ducard is lecturing him basicly saying "The death of your parents wasn't your fault," etc. You then see parts of Bruce in his training and then glimpses of him forging a bat symbol, painting the suit black and him revealing the cowl. The end of the trailer shows a guy who's pretty much scared riceless and he's backing up yelling "Where are you?!" The camera then rotates and you see Batman hanging upside down, right behind the guy, and whispers "right here" in his ear.

Truthfully, I like the trailer for this movie than I did Ocean's 12.