Pixey is in the hospital!

Jack Aubrey

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a copy of RF's post about Pixey from RT forum at 10:02 pm on Wed. :

Today when I got to the hospital Pixey was eating breakfast, with her own right hand. It has been determined that she did not have a stroke, although she still has no control over the left side of her body. The doctors now believe that she will recover use of her limbs over time, she has improved every day so far, they said she could come home as soon as she can walk to the bathroom. I left the hospital at 11:30 to get lunch and when I returned at 12:15 Lisa was crying. I asked "what's wrong" and she said, "nothing, I get to go home". It took several hours til it happened, but she is behind me right now, in bed resting. we will spend the next several days - weeks helping her to use her legs and and left arm again. She says to tell you that she will be back here as soon as she can, I will probably make some posts for her tomorrow. PIX IS HOME, PIX IS HOME, PIX IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :

That is fantastic news RF! Get well Pixey. Hope to here from you in person soon!

Great news!!! common001.gif Glad to hear that Pix is doing better!!! Sounds like some Physical Therapy is coming up soon! I have seen Physical Therapy work miracles for people. It's painful and difficult at first but it does make a world of difference in the results of recovery. Don't take it lightly. You're only going to get out of it what you put in it! Keep your chin up Pixey, things are looking up and we are all pulling for you!!! yes.gif common001.gif

YAHOO! 653.gif common001.gif cheer.gif I am so happy for you both!

QUOTE (rushfreak @ Dec 16 2004, 02:24 PM)
Thanks everyone, Pixey is laying here resting up and says, "Hi". To whoever sent the beautiful basket of flowers a very special thanks, she really likes them. She will be back posting soon.

Hello Pixey! You were missed!

bekloppt.gif

rose.gif heart.gif Pix an Freak! Im So0oooo0o0ooo glad u2 are back together sleepin in the same bed! the nights musta been soo friggin long for both of u!

Pix WELCOME HOME Gurly! I knew u were a tuff cookie..

Take things slow sis and take care..Get back to normal? ...well back to pixy normal at least wink.gif

glad ur home to enjoy the holidayz

Have a GREAT 1

Archived