Pixey is in the hospital!

Jack Aubrey

I just read on RT that Pixey has been sick for a few days and RushFreak had to admit her to the hospital yesterday with an 'undiagnosed condition'. I am copying and pasting RushFreak's latest post in the thread from RT. I know that this might be viewed as 'bad form', but this is an emergency and I beg your indulgence.

RF's post:

Just got back from the hospital and I wanted to update everyone. Pixey is really sick, she has pnuemonia in her left lung and it has caused her thyroid to act up(they think) which in turn has caused her heartrate to jump to 135+. No matter what they do they can't get it to fall to normal levels. She also (while I was there) became unable to breath on her own and they had to put a tube down her throat and hook her up to a ventilator. She is sedated now and laying there with numerous tubes and needles sticking into her. I will let her know that everyone is thinking about her. Big T., before the breathing incident I was already planting the 'quit smoking' seeds, and I will be printing these replies out and taking them to her tomorrow. Thanks for all the concern everyone.

(End post.)

Everyone please join me in remembering Pixey and RushFreak in your prayers. Get well soon, Pixey!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Best wishes Pixey. I hope all gets better and fast.

"Get well, get well soon, we wish you to get well."

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 8 2004, 04:03 PM)

angel.gif Sending our love and thoughts to you both pix and freaky

Stay strong

Archived