Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

LP? Linkin Park?

No, LP, she's an indie pop kinda gal. She did a song called "Into the WIld" that was used on a commercial.

• Like 1

I just bought a ticket to see the Neal Morse Band.

Hope you had fun.

I didn't really think they caught fire until the second set and the encore but that was a joy to watch. Didn't think the Keswick would be half-full though. I expected a few hundred people, but they did better than that. I need to find that guy with the Islanders shirt on the far left toward the front. Thought about wearing the CCM but went with the Rush shirt instead as usual.

LP? Linkin Park?

No, LP, she's an indie pop kinda gal. She did a song called "Into the WIld" that was used on a commercial.

Interesting. I don't really pay much attention to the music on commercials unless I recognize it. The one exception is outro by M83. Listen to that on youtube to see if it sounds familiar. ;)

Hope you had fun.

I didn't really think they caught fire until the second set and the encore but that was a joy to watch. Didn't think the Keswick would be half-full though. I expected a few hundred people, but they did better than that. I need to find that guy with the Islanders shirt on the far left toward the front. Thought about wearing the CCM but went with the Rush shirt instead as usual.

Yep, I saw Neal at Rosfest last year and he was great and knew I had to see him again. Still very good show even though I think I preferred his Rosfest performance a bit more. Either way I think Neal is great. Go see him if you like his music. Yeah, the Keswick was maybe about half full or close to that. I guess maybe part of that has to do with the fact that his name isn't Steven Wilson. LOL. I saw at least one Rush shirt at least one Dream Theater shirt and one guy wearing a Flower Kings t shirt which kind of surprised me. Three younger guys behind me were all wearing Between the Buried and Me t shirts. Also, some Transatlantic t shirts but didn't see any Spock's Beard t shirts. I should have worn mine but instead had my Rosfest t shirt under a long sleeve. Lol.

Edited by New_World_Man
  • Like 1

LP? Linkin Park?

Interesting. I don't really pay much attention to the music on commercials unless I recognize it. The one exception is outro by M83. Listen to that on youtube to see if it sounds familiar. ;)

I love M83

• Like 1

LP? Linkin Park?

I love M83

Then you probably already know what I'm talking about and I'm just preaching to the choir.

• Like 1

Metallica on Friday night! We are not in the best seats, however, I'm really excited about going. It will be my second time seeing them :haz:

I've seen Metallica in concert in person before. When it was on their "Damaged Justice World Tour", which was for promoting their "...and Justice For All" c.d., and album. When I lived in Ottawa, and it was on Apr. 6, 1989. They were supported by "Queensryche" promoting their "Operation: Mindcrime" c.d., and album. At the time, I thought it was a pretty good double bill. I've liked Queensryche, and as a backup band, and group, thought they were great.

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 3

Hope you had fun.

Yep, I saw Neal at Rosfest last year and he was great and knew I had to see him again. Still very good show even though I think I preferred his Rosfest performance a bit more. Either way I think Neal is great. Go see him if you like his music. Yeah, the Keswick was maybe about half full or close to that. I guess maybe part of that has to do with the fact that his name isn't Steven Wilson. LOL. I saw at least one Rush shirt at least one Dream Theater shirt and one guy wearing a Flower Kings t shirt which kind of surprised me. Three younger guys behind me were all wearing Between the Buried and Me t shirts. Also, some Transatlantic t shirts but didn't see any Spock's Beard t shirts. I should have worn mine but instead had my Rosfest t shirt under a long sleeve. Lol.

I was wearing the red 2013 Clockwork Angels shirt and was complimented by one of the ushers there.

I've seen Neal a bunch of times with his various bands, Spock's Beard, Transatlantic, Flying Colors, Neal Morse Band, Solo..... Keswick show was pretty good, but they didn't catch fire until the second set.

Alan Parsons Project tomorrow night. Been a fan since high school, first time seeing them!

When I lived in Abbotsford, I went to see Yes on their "Open Your Eyes, and 30th Anniversary World Tour" on July 17, 1998 in Vancouver, and they had a backup band, and group, which was "Alan Parson's Project".

• Like 2

I thought about it, but the venue is kinda a pain to get to.

That is my reservation as well actually...

...going to make an entire day out of the Stray Cats gig.

I'm hoping Squeeze adds a Morristown or Bergen PAC gig.

• Like 1

I thought about it, but the venue is kinda a pain to get to.

That is my reservation as well actually...

...going to make an entire day out of the Stray Cats gig.

I'm hoping Squeeze adds a Morristown or Bergen PAC gig.

Me too, then I’m def going!!

Well, it just keeps getting better and better!

I just scored second row seats for an acoustic evening with Billy Idol and Steve Stevens at Town Hall in NYC on 28 March!

Ticketmaster just released seats, which I missed out on the regular on sale date.

So very excited for this one!!!!!

billy-idol-2019-tour-dates-tickets.jpg

• Like 5

Alan Parsons Project tomorrow night. Been a fan since high school, first time seeing them!

When I lived in Abbotsford, I went to see Yes on their "Open Your Eyes, and 30th Anniversary World Tour" on July 17, 1998 in Vancouver, and they had a backup band, and group, which was "Alan Parson's Project".

I saw that tour also only I saw them at Mountain Montage in Scranton PA which is the same venue I saw Rush about nine years later. I was in the back on the lawn and remember all the Yes fans talking over Alan Parsons. Other than that I had fun and it was a great show(especially for Yes).

Actually, APP were not the back up band they were the opening band. Yes needed no backup band. ;)

Edited by New_World_Man
  • Like 1

Well, it just keeps getting better and better!

I just scored second row seats for an acoustic evening with Billy Idol and Steve Stevens at Town Hall in NYC on 28 March!

Ticketmaster just released seats, which I missed out on the regular on sale date.

So very excited for this one!!!!!

billy-idol-2019-tour-dates-tickets.jpg

Shit, I would love to be there! Enjoy it man!!

• Like 3