Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

The Cure are doing a show in Florence next year in July and I might be going!!

I hope you get to go. They were one of my last big shows when they did a hits tour quite a few years back. It was front row centre, waited a helluva long time in the queue but so worth it, great memories. It's amazing they're still playing. I wonder the line-up these days.

• Like 1

I hope you get to go. They were one of my last big shows when they did a hits tour quite a few years back. It was front row centre, waited a helluva long time in the queue but so worth it, great memories. It's amazing they're still playing. I wonder the line-up these days.

Thank you!!

The line Up is Robert, Simon, Jason, Roger, and Reeves. Robert the only orginal member left unless you count Simon but Simon was there 2nd bass player. Roger since 87 but left in the 90's then recently around 2013 ish or so he came back, Jason since the mid 90's after Boris left the band, and then Reeves (Who played with Bowie) since 2008 or so because they didn't ask Perry to come back and Pearl left the band to focus on art.

Imo not a terrible line Up but not really true to what Robert wanted (He wanted a band only made Up of his friends, guess he had way too many friends to count lmao) and not really The Cure anymore. I wouldn't mind seeing this show though, I bet it will be amazing and great!!

Edited by Permanent-Rush
  • Like 1

Thank you!!

The line Up is Robert, Simon, Jason, Roger, and Reeves. Robert the only orginal member left unless you count Simon but Simon was there 2nd bass player. Roger since 87 but left in the 90's then recently around 2013 ish or so he came back, Jason since the mid 90's after Boris left the band, and then Reeves (Who played with Bowie) since 2008 or so because they didn't ask Perry to come back and Pearl left the band to focus on art.

Imo not a terrible line Up but not really true to what Robert wanted (He wanted a band only made Up of his friends, guess he had way too many friends to count lmao) and not really The Cure anymore. I wouldn't mind seeing this show though, I bet it will be amazing and great!!

Yeah I saw a great lineup with Porl making an appearance on that tour, Simon, Jason...I'll have to go back to the programme to confirm the others. I actually stood next to the guy that arranged the petition for them to tour down here! It was a major deal with Robert contacting him through the media etc. I pretty much stopped following from Bloodflowers on...Wish was their last great album imo. Anyways, be great to see your show review if you make it.

• Like 1

Thank you!!

Yeah I saw a great lineup with Porl making an appearance on that tour, Simon, Jason...I'll have to go back to the programme to confirm the others. I actually stood next to the guy that arranged the petition for them to tour down here! It was a major deal with Robert contacting him through the media etc. I pretty much stopped following from Bloodflowers on...Wish was their last great album imo. Anyways, be great to see your show review if you make it.

I probably will make a show review, but it wouldn't be to long as I'm not the worlds greatest writer lmao.

Joan Jett and The Blackhearts - this Saturday at Count Basie Theatre in Red Bank, NJ

That doc is gonna be so interesting, she's got a history.

Saw her with the rest of The Runaways in Feb. '77 opening the show in front of Max Webster and RUSH. I wanted to meet all of them, but especially Jackie Fox...

0VoxwGU.jpg

• Like 2

The Musical Box in a few short hours!

How was the show ?

Fantastic! Those songs from the Lamb in act two were really meant to be performed (and I do mean performed) live. So theatrical! Awesome deep cuts too! Including a couple personal favs from the almighty Foxtrot! I could almost believe I was really watching Genesis! Totally worth it.

• Like 1

How was the show ?

Fantastic! Those songs from the Lamb in act two were really meant to be performed (and I do mean performed) live. So theatrical! Awesome deep cuts too! Including a couple personal favs from the almighty Foxtrot! I could almost believe I was really watching Genesis! Totally worth it.

Great to hear.

I have gone to see them two years in a row with The CAT3. We are planning on going in 2019 ( our 3rd annual ) when they come back to NJ.

• Like 4

Wen to see the Rush cover band Lotus Land.

The good:

• They were very good musicians
  • Getting to hear Rush songs in a concert setting was fantastic

The Bad:

• Set list included some bad choices in Red Tide (I like this song, but it shouldn't be in a set list of 18 songs), BU2B (are you kidding me!) and Show Don't Tell ( i know it was the "hit" from Presto, but geez pick another classic tune instead)
  • The only pre-2112 song was Working Man
  • The mix was terrible and the sound was way too loud for the size of the venue (maybe 250 seats or so).

Got my Maiden ticket for Philly, and then because I got the code from SiriusXM for pre-sale I got an awesome side seat for Billy Joel in March, even though I’ve seen in a bazillion times already, but I just couldn’t help myself.

But I have no shows now till February, yikes!

• Like 1

Iron Maiden - August 13 in Buffalo, NY

I can't believe ticketmaster lied to you and said no tickets were left. I wonder how many people didn't get tickets for the show because of their incompetence.

This is what's displayed. maybe it's like this because Maiden sells tickets differently.

Vp7rBnM.png

and I'm an idiot because I've bought direct from Keybank before

Iron Maiden - August 13 in Buffalo, NY

I can't believe ticketmaster lied to you and said no tickets were left. I wonder how many people didn't get tickets for the show because of their incompetence.

This is what's displayed. maybe it's like this because Maiden sells tickets differently.

Vp7rBnM.png

and I'm an idiot because I've bought direct from Keybank before

Maybe ticketmaster just did the fan club presales and that was it. I think it's great that the tickets for Maiden are mainly all digital. It really cuts down on scalping and allows the fans a real chance to see the show. I think the only way to get a traditional ticket is to get it from the box office.

Edited by J2112YYZ

How was the show ?

Great to hear.

I have gone to see them two years in a row with The CAT3. We are planning on going in 2019 ( our 3rd annual ) when they come back to NJ.

08 March at the Wellmont in Montclair!

Any NY/NJ area TRFs going?

Custom55 and I will be there and welcome any and all for preshow festivities.

Laura, Lucas, ReRushed?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Bueller?

• Like 1