Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

I am seeing U2 with Beck in 3 days and i'm so excited AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then i'm seeing Morrisey with Billy Idol in November :) :)

Beck was incredibly enjoyable. When I went to Indianapolis, I wasn't sure I'd like him, but he had the crowd in his hands. U2 is always great at live performance, so soak it all in!

Amazing!!

Aw thanks man!!

Classic Albums Live 2112 on the 30th at Bergen Pac in NJ.

Wanted to go to this show but I'll be away. Enjoy it. I've seen a few of their Led Zep shows and they are damn good.

• Like 1

Just saw Buddy Guy on Tues and am seeing Mastodon tomorrow.

Jealous that you're seeing Mastodon. They came by Cincinnati in the spring with Eagles of Death Metal. Missed out because it was Mothers Day and I already planned something special for my mom. Hoping to see them soon!

I want to see Adam Ant next week in the city so bad but can't justify spending the money .

You missed a really wonderful show... He went back to his first single release and first album, Dirk Wears White Socks, along with classics from Kings of the Wild Frontier and beyond... Title track from Kings and Car Trouble form Dirk were two highlights for me.

Did I mention that I saw Adam and The Ants in 1982 with INXS and Missing Persons? Good times!!!

Rock ON!!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Bucky%20Bikes%20the%20Bay%20Sept%2019%202009/0915172105_HDR_zpsdfiar5fx.jpg

Edited by Huge Ackman
  • Like 1

I want to see Adam Ant next week in the city so bad but can't justify spending the money .

You missed a really wonderful show... He went back to his first single release and first album, Dirk Wears White Socks, along with classics from Kings of the Wild Frontier and beyond... Title track from Kings and Car Trouble form Dirk were two highlights for me.

The Kings album still has a bit of charm around it :ph34r:

• Like 1

Mastodon/Eagles of Death Metal/Russian Circles on Tuesday

I would've moderately cared about this about 4 years ago. Out of the three, I like RC the most these days and still want to see them live but I could care less about Mastodon now and I've never even bothered w/EODM and never will.

This coming Friday I'm going to see Saga in Mannheim, Germany. They play a rather small venue, which can hold 2,600 people (and it's not sold out yet). I'm very excited to see them one last time and that setting makes it even better. Can't wait.
  • Like 1

Imagine Dragons tonight in Chicago!

I don't care if they're seen as wimpy or lame or too middling by many folks on here. It takes an incredible talent and incredible ear to write and perform songs that connect with people, and that's exactly what this band does. They've got their fingers on the pulse of my generation, and they put some of our most troubling and ever-present emotions into lyrics and melodies and rhythms and soundscapes that reflect them empathetically, helping us to realize we aren't alone while giving us the tools to more readily identify and understand these feelings.

And maybe they'll never have another Night Visions, but Evolve is a fine and lean record and I can't wait to see where they go next.

• Like 1

Added Robin Trower to my extensive future concert list. I saw Robin two years ago and really enjoyed his show. I'm going back for more and the venue is a quick uber ride from my home.

Now on Monday, I will be going to see Dweezil Zappa (son of Frank Zappa). It will be the first time ever I go see a concert alone, usually its me and my dad going together because we share the same kind of taste in music (with a bit differences). He was supposed to go with me, but he went for vacation for a week with my mom and forgot that he was going to see this concert with me, he is coming home the day after!!! Which is a bit sad, because we wanted to see Zappa for years, and now when we finally got tickets, he failed and booked a vacation...

But at least I will do something new and see a concert on my own! Never experience that before!

• Like 3

Now on Monday, I will be going to see Dweezil Zappa (son of Frank Zappa). It will be the first time ever I go see a concert alone, usually its me and my dad going together because we share the same kind of taste in music (with a bit differences). He was supposed to go with me, but he went for vacation for a week with my mom and forgot that he was going to see this concert with me, he is coming home the day after!!! Which is a bit sad, because we wanted to see Zappa for years, and now when we finally got tickets, he failed and booked a vacation...

But at least I will do something new and see a concert on my own! Never experience that before!

Hey man, enjoy it! I still go to concerts with my old man, though much less frequently because most bands I see he doesn't particularly like. Just have a good time, get to know your neighbor and rock out!