Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Brit Floyd - March 25th at Taft Theater, Cincinnati and May 19th at Rose Music Center, Dayton

Journey (w/ Asian) - April 4th at Nutter Center, Dayton

Dark Star Jubilee - May 26th-28th in Thornville

Sigur Ros - June 4th at Palace Theatre, Columbus

Sammy Hagar and The Circle - June 5th at Rose Music Center, Dayton

Dead & Company - June 28th at Blossom Music Center, Cleveland

Have you seen brit floyd before? Are they good

VERY good. The shows I'm attending will be my 4th and 5th respectively that I've been to. The last two times I saw them, they did the entirety of Echoes. They also did the complete 4th side of The Wall when I first saw them as an encore. It's not the real Floyd, but I'd be damned if they didn't sound like it! I'm convinced that they could take The Wall and tour it.

Thanks. Ive seen two other floyd tributes . One was great , the other sucked lol

Brit Floyd is fantastic. I have seen them 5 times.

The Australain Pink Floyd are not as good.

I've seen The Pink Floyd Experience in 2014 on their deep cuts tour, and they were amazing. Will be seeing Pics tomorrow night, and they are going to be performing Animals in its entirety. Should be a fun show. Then in October I have tickets to Roger Waters. Yay Floyd

• Like 1

Sabaton (with Battle Beast and Leaves Eyes) on May 20th in Tampa, which is also my Birthday. :]

Wow, leaves eyes seems kinda like an odd fit there

• Like 1

I'm at a moe. show right now and the warmup music is Rush ... Moving Pictures start to finish. Happy Edited by custom55
  • Like 2

Guided By Voices- Skully's Music Diner, Columbus, OH, 28th April.

They're playing this coming weekend and the one following at Coachella...plus various dates on the U.S. west coast in between.

Skully's is a restaurant and bar in the front, and music venue in the back- capacity 800 people.

I haven't seen GBV live since 1997, so this will be :haz:

• Like 2

Looks like I'm going to see David Crosby & Friends on April 18 in Anaheim, and U2 doing the Joshua Tree at the Rose Bowl in May.

I was not expecting to go to either, but friends had extra tickets :) I've never seen Croz before ... U2 have been a favorite band of mine for many many years and I love their live shows.

• Like 4

The All American Rejects on Saturday with some group called Secret Weapons opening. I'll listen to the opening act sometime this week.
  • Like 1

Neurosis/Converge/Amenra - August 4

A few shows I'm tagging along with my sis to (it's the bands she's into, not so much me) as well:

Deerhunter - May 21

Jay Som - June 6

Other confirmed shows:

Katatonia - April 21

Cult of Luna w/Julie Christmas - August 25

Not too much shows I'm on the lookout for the rest of the year other than King Crimson and hopefully Full of Hell headlining tour in the autumn...

Edited by PolarizeMe

Guided By Voices- Skully's Music Diner, Columbus, OH, 28th April.

They're playing this coming weekend and the one following at Coachella...plus various dates on the U.S. west coast in between.

Skully's is a restaurant and bar in the front, and music venue in the back- capacity 800 people.

I haven't seen GBV live since 1997, so this will be :haz:

I need to add, in addition to GBV, I have these coming up:

Tedeschi Trucks Band- Rose Music Center at the Heights- Hunter Heights, OH (just about 20 minutes from my house)- 22nd July.

Magpie Salute (featuring Rich Robinson, Marc Ford, and Sven Pipien of the Black Crowes)- Bogart's, Cincinnati- 22nd August.

So far.

Queensryche - 5/6 Troy.OH

Blues Traveler - 6/30 Kokomo,IN

Grand Funk Railroad - 7/1 Kokomo,IN

Ghost - 7/13 Indianapolis,IN

Roger Waters - 7/20 Columbus,OH

Deep Purple & Alice Cooper - 8/30 Noblesville,IN

Yes (featuring Anderson,Rabin & Wakeman) 9/12 Kettering,OH

• Like 4