Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Well...I have a busy week coming... Paul McCartney on Tuesday, Zac Brown NEXT Saturday and Yes on the following Monday.....

I also just got a ticket to see Dweezil Zappa's latest tour The 'Dweezil Zappa Plays Whatever the F@%k He Wants' Tour! Been hearing great things about this years setlist.

• Like 1

Getting stoked for Tedeschi Trucks Band (w/Los Lobos and North Mississippi All-Stars opening) next Friday, the 29th, at the Rose, in Huber Heights.

I have an extra, and nobody to go with me. Yet. Trying to fix that, at the moment.

Also, just found out that Chris Robinson is playing in Cincinnati in October. Never seen him solo before, so I'm all over that. Tickets are relatively dirt cheap, at $22!

• Like 1

I want to see Black Sabbath but don't have a ticket yet.

My next show is next Saturday and that is the Jelly Jam(members of Dream Theater and King's X).

I'm loving the new Jelly Jam album :) Enjoy!

• Like 1

The Australian Pink Floyd on August 26th.

Nice, ive heard they are the best

Considering hitting them in indy as well

Steely Dan last night, crummy picture. I've never seen them, but they were great and their back up musicians were outstanding. Sick guitar solo in Bodhisattva. Steve Winwood opened, he did a lot of Traffic stuff. SD did mostly all their big hits, which was fine with me.

28229646235_f997a502fe_b.jpg

Laura, I just saw this.

I think I would have given almost anything to see both the Dan and Stevie Winwood. Love them both, and especially love Stevie with Traffic.

Did he do Low Spark of High Heeled Boys?

• Like 3

My next show is next Saturday and that is the Jelly Jam(members of Dream Theater and King's X).

Much belatedly, I saw The Jelly Jam last weekend in New Hope Pa! They were great!

And, I won tix to see Sabbath next month, very excited, I've never seen them all these years...

• Like 2

Steely Dan last night, crummy picture. I've never seen them, but they were great and their back up musicians were outstanding. Sick guitar solo in Bodhisattva. Steve Winwood opened, he did a lot of Traffic stuff. SD did mostly all their big hits, which was fine with me.

28229646235_f997a502fe_b.jpg

Laura, I just saw this.

I think I would have given almost anything to see both the Dan and Stevie Winwood. Love them both, and especially love Stevie with Traffic.

Did he do Low Spark of High Heeled Boys?

He did, yes. See, I'm a huge fan of his solo stuff, but not as big a fan of Traffic....but regardless, he was good.

• Like 2

OK, wait, did you see them in New Hope?? I was in the very back row, by the merch table.

Chris Robinson Brotherhood at the 20th Century Theater in Cincinnati, October 6th. It's a GA show, but hey, it was a bargain! Nigh on to three hours of live goodness for $22. I'm looking forward to it.
  • Like 1

I want to go see Pat Benatar at the Alaska state fair. But i am not paying $65.00 for a lawn ticket. :facepalm:

Holy cow , for a lawn seat?

Shes still hot though

• Like 1

I want to go see Pat Benatar at the Alaska state fair. But i am not paying $65.00 for a lawn ticket. :facepalm:

Holy cow , for a lawn seat?

Shes still hot though

Yeah, they were scheduled to play last year but her husband injured his eye and they canceled. Tickets were half the price. It's just not worth it.

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

"50 Years of Jeff Beck" Jeff Beck w/Buddy Guy & The L.A. Philharmonic at the Hollywood Bowl next week. Looking for a ticket now.

I'm there.

Jeff Beck

Steven Tyler(special guest)

Beth Hart(special guest)

Buddy Guy

Hoping for other rock stars guests!

• Like 1