Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

I've got the Def Leopard/Styx/Tesla show next week in San Diego.

And just bought my Black Sabbath - The End - tickets for 2/2016 at the LA Forum.

Def leopard kicked ass when i saw them on this tour a few weeks ago

Enjoy

• Like 3

I saw Riverside last night in New Brunswick, NJ. Excellent show for my second time seeing that band. They were in top form.

Super jelly of this. Especially since im loving the new album so much...

I just ordered 2 tickets to pink droyd. Obviously a tribute band. I realky enjoyed the pink floyd experience so figured i would check these guys out as well..

• Like 1

^^ I've seen a few amazing PF tribute shows. Have a blast! :)

Which ones?

Ive heard australian pink floyd is the best

I don't know offhand if they're still around, but Blue Floyd was really something. I've heard a couple of boots... nice spin on PF.

• Like 1

^^ I've seen a few amazing PF tribute shows. Have a blast! :)

Which ones?

Ive heard australian pink floyd is the best

Yep, it was them. Another was just a local act but can't remember their name, that was the best show for value...entire DSotM and Wall, plus extras...plus theatrics, great light show etc, front row center...fricken amazing!! :guitar: :NP:

• Like 1

My friend Andy has two tickets for the Steven Wilson gig at the Royal Albert Hall on Tuesday 29th September he can no longer use and wants to sell.

They are for the stalls J Row 8 and have a face value of £45 each. Don't worry they are not next to me...

I would meet the individual at the hall and exchange the tickets for the cash. I'm pretty sure that people here know I am genuine and trustworthy and genuine, so who's interested?

PM me if you want to buy them

Tony

Just scored Black Sabbath floor riser seats last week for the LA Forum show in 2016.

For the rest of this year:

AC/DC - Sept. 28th Dodger Stadium

Zappa Plays Zappa - One Size Fits All tour - Dec. 11th Saban Theatre & Dec.12th Coach House

I would love to go see The Primus and the Chocolate Factory again tomorrow night in LA. I won't, though. There's a pay-per-view thing for it! here's the link - http://tourgigs.com/upcoming-shows/

• Like 2

I have decided that I am gonna go and see Weird Al Yankovic when he gets here during his current tour.

Today is The Day that Im going to see Weird Al Yankovic!!! Its his first time here in Sweden. It Will be so much fun! :)

• Like 2

I have decided that I am gonna go and see Weird Al Yankovic when he gets here during his current tour.

Today is The Day that Im going to see Weird Al Yankovic!!! Its his first time here in Sweden. It Will be so much fun! :)

I hope you enjoy the show. I like even the bad songs he covers because he makes them better through humor

hope he parodies a rush song just for you :)

still ozric. after that king diamond, haven't bought tickets yet - I have money saved but I need a goddamn job before I can feel safe spendin that much money on tickets/gas to get to atlanta

I hear ya. Got a job and am older and such but trying to roadtrip for all the shows i want to see is becoming pick and choose only. Im gonna have to skip sabbath as im going to toronto for gilmour. If maiden is anywhere close, no matter what im gonna go. The thing that sucks is we really dont get all the good shows here so i almost always have to travel...

• Like 1

Guess where I am going tonight:

http://i.imgur.com/Zc53WzA.jpggh

Yes I am a fanboy. Going to Tuesday's gig too!!!

I'll be there on Tuesday. Sadly, not tonight.

I saw Cheap Trick on Saturday. Great show.

BOC next month for me. Then that's it until April when i will see Rik Emmett and Kansas on back to back Saturdays.

• Like 2