The BSG Old-Fart Classic Rock Trivia Game

The Notorious B.S.G.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Aug 30 2004, 12:09 AM)
Steven Stills?

(if its right, I didnt cheat
if it is, I did cheat)

yes.gif

You are correct!

And that is the last question.

Current Standings

madra sneachta - 800

SCREAM - 300

afansince74 - 500

Moonraker - 800

Guess what, guys and dolls? We have a tie.

madra sneachta and Moonraker both finished with 800. OK, I guess you can both get a CD. Why not? The key is for folks to have fun.

Thanks guys for hanging out, and see you for the next one. Stay tuned to this station for all the news.

Thanks again to all who played! Let's do it again real soon! I will be posting my musical database in the original thread for this game within the next few days. Keep in mind, it primarily encompasses my vinyl collection, and I haven't been acquiring new vinyl for about 15 years now. I also haven't updated it in the same period of time, but will do so bit by bit, as time and spouse allow.

There will be a link in the first post (the one which explained the rules). Madra and ** Moonraker, you may then peruse it at leisure and pick out what you feel is a CD's worth of tunes. The database itself will not contain the song titles, but this information can be readily obtained on the internet, I am sure. Or just ask me.

*edit*With hurricane Frances bearing down on us here in Florida, I'll need to leave the scheduling of the next game open.*edit*

Hope to see more of y'all then.

** Edited because I said Earthshine won, instead of Moonraker. Sorry, Moon I fixed it, and we know who we are. Check your PM soon.**

I'm going to have to play this next time...I knew a few of them...

Good game, BSG! biggrin.gif

Archived