need eBay help!

RazorsEdge

QUOTE (RazorsEdge @ Dec 6 2004, 09:27 PM)
How do I estimate overseas shipping for my international bidders? I have a couple folks who want to know how much it will cost to ship from Pennsylvania, USA to Germany and I have no idea! Help!

You can go to the post office with a country and get pricing based on the weight (you will have like 3 or 4 options of shipping)

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Dec 6 2004, 09:47 PM)
QUOTE (RazorsEdge @ Dec 6 2004, 09:27 PM)
How do I estimate overseas shipping for my international bidders? I have a couple folks who want to know how much it will cost to ship from Pennsylvania, USA to Germany and I have no idea! Help!

You can go to the post office with a country and get pricing based on the weight (you will have like 3 or 4 options of shipping)

True, I ship to Japan and Germany quite a bit, I always take the package to the post office and have it weighed, then write down the different options and then Email the buyer and give them the options and let them decide what they want to pay for.

After a while I start getting a good idea on the shipping prices to certain areas, and the size of my package and then I estimate it and give the customers a "flat rate" on shipping so they have a good idea and it's easier than wasting a trip to the post office 2X. Sometimes you make a couple bucks and sometimes you lose but it's easier if you ship a lot of things.

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 7 2004, 11:33 PM)
laugh.gif Indy, you said 'size of you package' laugh.gif Funny how some things you find funny... *walks away laughing alone..*

rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 7 2004, 11:33 PM)
laugh.gif Indy, you said 'size of you package' laugh.gif Funny how some things you find funny... *walks away laughing alone..*

Yeah I know, that's why I charge $25 for flat rate shipping. tongue.gif

Archived