I am so sad.

Alsgalpal

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 6 2004, 06:12 PM)
I just found out that my aunt died this morning. She was 80, and had cancer. We were expecting it, but its still very difficult. Her and my granny were very close, and my granny and I are very close. Last year, my two uncles died within 3 weeks of each other, and this has been the start of it all. I hope my granny can deal with this... She has been thru so much...

I am getting my apartment for sure now, and just need to figure the move in date. Things are happening so fast, and I feel as if the rug has been pulled from beneath me. I am leaning on you all, I consider you friends, like extened family almost. My heart is breaking into a million pieces. There are some of you who know the whole story, and there have been things that happened yesterday too, that broke my heart then, life is dealing me terrible blows, and I am just about done with all the stress. When you think you can't handle anymore, more comes. Need hugs. Thanks for listening to my mental puking.

I am sooo soo sorry for your loss sad.gif It never easy to lose somebody, even if it is something you have been "preparing" for. The same happened with my grandma earlier this year, she had been going downhill for a long while, but it was still soo sad when she passed. I have faith that things will begin to get better for you, agp. News of your apartment is just the start smile.gif You know you can count on me, for anything that you might need. We are all family here.Let me know. ((hugs))

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 6 2004, 06:12 PM)
I just found out that my aunt died this morning. She was 80, and had cancer. We were expecting it, but its still very difficult. Her and my granny were very close, and my granny and I are very close. Last year, my two uncles died within 3 weeks of each other, and this has been the start of it all. I hope my granny can deal with this... She has been thru so much...

I am getting my apartment for sure now, and just need to figure the move in date. Things are happening so fast, and I feel as if the rug has been pulled from beneath me. I am leaning on you all, I consider you friends, like extened family almost. My heart is breaking into a million pieces. There are some of you who know the whole story, and there have been things that happened yesterday too, that broke my heart then, life is dealing me terrible blows, and I am just about done with all the stress. When you think you can't handle anymore, more comes. Need hugs. Thanks for listening to my mental puking.

My condolences sad.gif

Hang in there love. I know just how you feel, as I've been through this kind of thing myself. What you need now is a lot of support from all your buddies here. We are all here for you. Life has this nasty habit of hitting you hard, and with a lot of other things going on as well, its difficult to take in all at once.

I feel for you.... rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif

hey AGP....i'm very very sorry for your loss....

my girls just lost their dad a little over a month ago....

it has not been an easy fall season for many......

try to remember that God does not give you anymore than you can handle...

hard to understand, but it's true... you must be a very strong person indeed.... also hold on to the thought that HE is there with you...(regardless of whether your religious or not....) i have faith you'll come thru this a much stronger person/family for it...

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.... heart.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Dec 7 2004, 06:46 AM)
hey AGP....i'm very very sorry for your loss....
my girls just lost their dad a little over a month ago....
it has not been an easy fall season for many......
try to remember that God does not give you anymore than you can handle...
hard to understand, but it's true... you must be a very strong person indeed.... also hold on to the thought that HE is there with you...(regardless of whether your religious or not....) i have faith you'll come thru this a much stronger person/family for it...
my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.... heart.gif

I truly am sorry for your loss as well. I have no words to express what I feel for you and your girls. I just truly am sorry. sad.gif rose.gif

Hi hon...I just saw this, and wanted to send you {{{{HUGS}}}} and to tell you that I'm here anytime you want to talk.

heart.gif

Thank you everyone, for you prayers, thoughts, etc. I really appreciate it, and the support is mind blowing! I am doing ok today, it hit me last night, pretty hard. Things are changing, and all at once. They are not going to have a service for my aunt, she didnt want anyone to be sad. To just get on with their lives... not to miss her, or think of her sadly. I am crushed tho. I feel like a hot desert in my heart.

I am for sure moving out too. The apartment is mine, and its the first time in 10 years I will be on my own. I now have two small children that depend on me, and I am petrified. This is a small price to pay tho, for dignity, and freedom... Thanks for all your support... you all are wonderful....

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Dec 7 2004, 01:34 PM)
Good to hear, AGP. There is no price that is too big to pay when it comes to your dignity.

I think you're incredibly brave and smart for doing what you're doing. You GO girl!!! smile.gif

Amen to that!

All the above posts are lovely, I'm filling up here, and I'm a bloke. Blokes aren't supposed to do this. sad.gif

Just to reinforce everything....my heart and everyone elses go out to you. rose.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Dec 7 2004, 02:55 PM)
All the above posts are lovely, I'm filling up here, and I'm a bloke. Blokes aren't supposed to do this. sad.gif

Just to reinforce everything....my heart and everyone elses go out to you. rose.gif

Awww, Gee... Blokes can cry. Nothing wrong with it... The most special times between friends, are when you share tears, joy, pain... all of it.

Thank you all, for the encouragement. Now, dammit, I am crying again... I have never had so much support before... It's so overwhelming in such a good way...

I just wanted to state something... My marriage has been bad for 2 years now, and Barney has nothing to do with it. Just to let him off the hook, he is one of my best friends, and we have fun together. I just thought of how bad this may look, and want Barney off the record.

Out of your turmoil will arise the greatest life. Make it yours. Make it the best for you and your children. The harder you have to work for it, the greater the reward.

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 7 2004, 11:26 AM)
its the first time in 10 years I will be on my own. I now have two small children that depend on me, and I am petrified. This is a small price to pay tho, for dignity, and freedom... Thanks for all your support... you all are wonderful....

AGP, I understand what you are going through. I lost my brother last summer & this past August my 13 year marriage ended. I am on my own for the first time in 13 years & I have 2 little girls. It's difficult at first, but the pain eases away. The friends here helped me & I know they will help you too. It gets frustrating at times, but keep looking at the good parts & lean on your friends when you need to, that's what we are here for. You will come out the other side of this, I am living proof.

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Dec 7 2004, 03:57 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 7 2004, 11:26 AM)
its the first time in 10 years I will be on my own.  I now have two small children that depend on me, and I am petrified.  This is a small price to pay tho, for dignity, and freedom... Thanks for all your support... you all are wonderful....

AGP, I understand what you are going through. I lost my brother last summer & this past August my 13 year marriage ended. I am on my own for the first time in 13 years & I have 2 little girls. It's difficult at first, but the pain eases away. The friends here helped me & I know they will help you too. It gets frustrating at times, but keep looking at the good parts & lean on your friends when you need to, that's what we are here for. You will come out the other side of this, I am living proof.

heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

To you both...

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 7 2004, 08:26 PM)
I just wanted to state something... My marriage has been bad for 2 years now, and Barney has nothing to do with it. Just to let him off the hook, he is one of my best friends, and we have fun together. I just thought of how bad this may look, and want Barney off the record.

AGP, the whole point of coming somewhere like here is to make friends, interact on a different level and sometimes escape the mundanities of your immediate surroundings. Neither you nor anyone else need to justify your actions to anyone here.

That's one of the things that make this place so damned cool - That and this "Rush" crowd people keep talking about.

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Dec 7 2004, 07:55 PM)

Yes we are. It's a shame some more of us guys don't show our feelings more. This might be a nicer world.

QUOTE (Chasartymac @ Dec 7 2004, 04:22 PM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ Dec 7 2004, 07:55 PM)

Yes we are. It's a shame some more of us guys don't show our feelings more. This might be a nicer world.

I couldn't agree more, Chas.

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Dec 7 2004, 05:20 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 7 2004, 08:26 PM)
I just wanted to state something... My marriage has been bad for 2 years now, and Barney has nothing to do with it.  Just to let him off the hook, he is one of my best friends, and we have fun together.  I just thought of how bad this may look, and want Barney off the record.

AGP, the whole point of coming somewhere like here is to make friends, interact on a different level and sometimes escape the mundanities of your immediate surroundings. Neither you nor anyone else need to justify your actions to anyone here.

That's one of the things that make this place so damned cool - That and this "Rush" crowd people keep talking about.

Very well said Madra.

Archived