I am so sad.

Alsgalpal

I just found out that my aunt died this morning. She was 80, and had cancer. We were expecting it, but its still very difficult. Her and my granny were very close, and my granny and I are very close. Last year, my two uncles died within 3 weeks of each other, and this has been the start of it all. I hope my granny can deal with this... She has been thru so much...

I am getting my apartment for sure now, and just need to figure the move in date. Things are happening so fast, and I feel as if the rug has been pulled from beneath me. I am leaning on you all, I consider you friends, like extened family almost. My heart is breaking into a million pieces. There are some of you who know the whole story, and there have been things that happened yesterday too, that broke my heart then, life is dealing me terrible blows, and I am just about done with all the stress. When you think you can't handle anymore, more comes. Need hugs. Thanks for listening to my mental puking.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're in my thoughts & prayers AGP. It does get eaiser with time. I know it doesn't seem like it right now, but it will. I went thru some Major life changes this summer so I can relate to how you are feeling. Let me know if you need anything.

My coach and I have a theory...about balance and Chaos....whenever bad things happend to you or your family or your friend(s)...it unbalances, which of course bringing bad things to occur and "chaos" cuz life is very hard and sometimes it just sucks....but soon enough...something rad will happen to you and balance will be restored once again. Sorry for your lost.....you are in my prayers. Balance will be restored again smile.gif

sad.gif So sorry to hear of your aunt and that life seems to be at a low for you. Just know this - as hard as things are now.. it will only make you appreciate the good things all the more. And good things are coming. They ARE coming. Be well, my TRF friend.

My rats and I are here for you, AGP! Don't worry, there's always an ending to the worst! Just gotta hang in there.

Praying for you tonight

AGP sorry to hear about your family, i am always hear to help. Eventhough we have never met on here before. I will be praying for you tonight. sad.gif

You're all in our prayers. You and your aunt, and all of your family and her friends(pray for them for peace and consolation). As well as all the funeral directors and their staff (pray for them for compassion and heartfelt assistance to you and your family).

Remember, we're all here for you, too! yes.gif

I am sorry to hear of your loss, and you will be in our hearts and prayers. Sincerest condolences.

Archived