RushCon

circumstantial tree

Things are going fine. We might be driving up to Massachusetts for Memorial Day weekend. John's sister's future in-laws have invited us up for a big (Italian) family get together. It would be nice to see Boston again.

Also, trying to come up with some ideas for a RushCon/Dividingline banner to be displayed at RushCon (fun yet very challenging).

Oh, and I'm seeking affordable plane fares to Toronto, which is another challenge! unsure.gif

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

right now, Gal, it's $149.00 for one person one way from RDU to YYZ on Air Canada.

Should I wait for lower rates or get them now before they could go up? confused13.gif

I'm hoping to attend though I may have to miss the cruise. It's probably booked up already. That would have been interesting as I'm a boat captain myself. Anyway, if I go I'll be riding my bike all the way from Louisiana. It will be a long, arduous but interesting trip.And I'd love to see Toronto again. I'm definitely going to check out The Orbit Room.

I'll of course post it if I'm going for sure.

I was hoping there would be sort of with this thread. Perhaps a new thread where you only post if you are attending.

It makes it easier to look forward to seeing fellow posters.

QUOTE (D-13 @ Apr 18 2005, 10:15 PM)
I'm going!!! and my dad is coming with me as well cool.gif

That's great! Your dad's a Rush fan too?

QUOTE (physics23 @ May 16 2005, 08:11 AM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Apr 18 2005, 10:15 PM)
I'm going!!! and my dad is coming with me as well cool.gif

That's great! Your dad's a Rush fan too?

lol yes...somewhat...i'm a bigger fan that he is I guess smile.gif

Just got my tickets. I'll see all the nice people on this forum right there! We'll have a cool time. Anyone on the boat trip??

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

So I will be there on the 20th to that next sunday....sooo excited....going to 2 blue jay games and going sight seeing and stuff....

Also I want my dad to introduce me to his friend that he grew up with...She is huge in the music industry...Created the A&R program at TREBAS...and was in Warner, EMI and Zomba/Jive record companies...cool smile.gif

So Star Struck

Archived