The Companion enters

A Companion Unobtrusive

Hiya!

This is the "return" of the Companion Unobtrusive. I'm new to this site, but I was active for a while at rush.com. They kept banning my threads, though, and I even got Big Al to quickly add a new rule because of my behaviour. Tell you more later...

Who cares? Who knows? Anyway, I'm from Stockholm, Sweden, and if you were there at the Globe arena in September, I was the guy who was dancing!

Stay tuned, 'cause I have something interesting for you all in the near future. But for now, just a quick hello from Scandinavia. Test for echo!

The Companion Unobtrusive

Welcome Companion to TRF. trink39.gif trink39.gif

I never was a member of rush.com, but it seems many folks get banned over there just for sneezing.

I look forward to seeing you around the threads. trink38.gif

hello Companion Unobtrusive and welcome here.

Rush.com sucked, plain and simple. The total number of people kicked out of that stupid community actually outnumbered the total who remained members.

hi companion

wtf happened to rush.net

i liked that place but, it kinda got gay pretty quick

then i tried the rush interactive, that might have been fun if it didnt take them years to activiate one member wacko.gif

then i tried RT, and got banned becuase i was mean

and now im here

653.gif

hi companion trink38.gif

Anybody who was a member of Counterparts were pretty much banned from Rush.net.

They wouldn't allow someone to give an opinion about what they didn't like about Rush or their music, which is a shame. It was one big marketing tool.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Dec 6 2004, 04:51 PM)
Tha bennings were at Rush.net, not Rush.com and Rush.net is no lonegr a message baord... It is the past. I was also banned, as many others, but we will leave this issue in the past and move on. trink39.gif

As I hinted in a previous thread, the inter board history (of which I have only second hand knowledge) was one of the reasons that prompted my choice of sig

QUOTE (A Companion Unobtrusive @ Dec 6 2004, 02:14 PM)
Hiya!

This is the "return" of the Companion Unobtrusive. I'm new to this site, but I was active for a while at rush.com. They kept banning my threads, though, and I even got Big Al to quickly add a new rule because of my behaviour.....................

So I presume you didn't begin your threads with a friendly voice then?

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (A Companion Unobtrusive @ Dec 6 2004, 03:02 PM)
Well, I was TOO NICE! See the Games section - the new rule was "No giveaways"

Also, I started out a couple of serious discussions, that always were spoilt when some religious fanatics got involved, and then they were erased, as religion was taboo.

What?! ohmy.gif No giveaways? mad.gif

Oh, not to the "fanbase" of course. But the admin's pockets on the other hand... comp26.gif

Archived