TRF Merchandise

madra sneachta

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Dec 5 2004, 07:19 PM)
I've been away for the weekend, and now find there's a link to TRF merchandise with what appears to be some T-Shirt pics. Opening it just leads to an about:blank page. Have I missed something or is this still pending??

Hey Madra! I just checked out the link from here and it worked for me. It pre-loads the entire page so it takes me a while on my dial-up for me to get it. Don't know about you but it's up here, anyway. confused13.gif wacko.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (afansince74 @ Dec 5 2004, 07:46 PM)
I've been away for the weekend, and now find there's a link to TRF merchandise with what appears to be some T-Shirt pics. Opening it just leads to an about:blank page. Have I missed something or is this still pending??

Hey Madra! I just checked out the link from here and it worked for me. It pre-loads the entire page so it takes me a while on my dial-up for me to get it. Don't know about you but it's up here, anyway. confused13.gif wacko.gif laugh.gif

no.gif liar lol

To answer the question. Within the next 24 hours that link will work - to all TRF merchandise as well as the Misc section of the TRF Store turning into TRF merchandise. We have all the stuff made and ready, just a couple things to do. trink39.gif We previewed the Sisterhood mug and TRF Stein, in sisterhood area and Macallan area respectively.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Dec 5 2004, 07:51 PM)

no.gif liar lol

To answer the question. Within the next 24 hours that link will work - to all TRF merchandise as well as the Misc section of the TRF Store turning into TRF merchandise. We have all the stuff made and ready, just a couple things to do. trink39.gif We previewed the Sisterhood mug and TRF Stein, in sisterhood area and Macallan area respectively.

OK... 3 things:

1) Sorry! RR would know better than I! (LACK of knowledge does not a liar make!)laugh.gif

2) I've looked around and just assumed that if I could browse all the items in the link, then I could click to buy one(which I hadn't done yet)

3) That being said,... RR, why am I looking at a purchase page for the power windows t-shirt that I clicked on?

Not that I know about these things, mind you, but surely I wouldn't deceive anyone intentionally! LOL laugh.gif

QUOTE (afansince74 @ Dec 5 2004, 08:08 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Dec 5 2004, 07:51 PM)

no.gif liar lol

OK... 3 things:

1) Sorry! RR would know better than I! (LACK of knowledge does not a liar make!)laugh.gif

2) I've looked around and just assumed that if I could browse all the items in the link, then I could click to buy one(which I hadn't done yet)

3) That being said,... RR, why am I looking at a purchase page for the power windows t-shirt that I clicked on?

Not that I know about these things, mind you, but surely I wouldn't deceive anyone intentionally! LOL laugh.gif

Oh hell, I'm sorry - I was kidding on liar anyway - he isn't talking about the power windows shirts and the CD's and all in the store - he is talking about the new "TRF Merchandise" link included in the 3 links on the top right of the store page....

Stuff like this:

http://prodtn.cafepress.com/1/15037591_B_tn.jpg

http://prodtn.cafepress.com/0/15041110_B_tn.jpg

I thought you were ribbing him like "Hmm... worked fine for me, must be your problem tongue.gif ) kinda thing - we were talking about 2 different things instead wink.gif

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Dec 5 2004, 08:52 PM)
I love The Rush Forum Travelers mug, too bad i dont drink coffee. Maybe i can get it for Orange Juice or something. trink39.gif

I love the mug, when it gets up in the store and i pay for it how do i get it home? I seriously want this RR. Thanks for making it

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Dec 5 2004, 09:04 PM)
QUOTE (Presto45 @ Dec 5 2004, 08:52 PM)
I love The Rush Forum Travelers mug, too bad i dont drink coffee.  Maybe i can get it for Orange Juice or something.    trink39.gif

I love the mug, when it gets up in the store and i pay for it how do i get it home? I seriously want this RR. Thanks for making it

I just bought the Coffee Mug, i think i am going to put orange juice in it. Since i dont like Coffee. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Dec 5 2004, 10:44 PM)
http://prodtn.cafepress.com/0/15020130_F_tn.jpg

This mouse pad is peaking my interest wink.gif

I was thinking of getting this all so yes.gif

Oh its not a coffee Mug that I bought, Oh well maybe i can put some Rum in there with my Orange Juice. trink39.gif

I fouled up i thought it was a coffee mug confused13.gif

Go Figure

Well i dont have a Beer Mug so this is cool 2.gif On

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Dec 6 2004, 12:02 AM)
Oh its not a coffee Mug that I bought, Oh well maybe i can put some Rum in there with my Orange Juice. trink39.gif

I fouled up i thought it was a coffee mug confused13.gif

Go Figure

Well i dont have a Beer Mug so this is cool 2.gif On

trink39.gif OJ and Vodka will work!

Archived