Rush conversations,

Alsgalpal

This is to tell stories about yourself, or just open dialog. I'll go first... smile.gif

Here Again, Need some love. In the End, Working man is finding 'his' way out. Getting in my Red Barchetta, and making memories. I am a hairdresser, I do Permanent Waves, listening to the Spirit of Radio. My Freewill is to find a New World Man and have more Analog Kids, and live Everyday Glory. I am Nobody's Hero, and I Animate Chemistry. Sometimes, I am Losing It, but I have Middletown Dreams. My Weapon is Totem, and Resist.

Entre Nous... biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 5 2004, 02:58 PM)
This is to tell stories about yourself, or just open dialog. I'll go first... smile.gif

Here Again, Need some love. In the End, Working man is finding 'his' way out. Getting in my Red Barchetta, and making memories. I am a hairdresser, I do Permanent Waves, listening to the Spirit of Radio. My Freewill is to find a New World Man and have more Analog Kids, and live Everyday Glory. I am Nobody's Hero, and I Animate Chemistry. Sometimes, I am Losing It, but I have Middletown Dreams. My Weapon is Totem, and Resist.

Cool....is it true though? laugh.gif

Heres mine (done quickly)

I'm Richard and my Mission in life is not to waste time Making Memories, but In The End I just Need Some Love. I'll just Take a Friend, having learned my Lessons and shed many Tears and left some Scars, some say I'm Losing It. I'm an Engineer by profession, its like Second Nature really, so I try to create Grand Designs although I'm never in the Limelight, and I certainly don't make Big Money, but you don't get Something for Nothing do you? All the Streets on my estate are named after various Trees, each area like Subdivisions divided into Territories. Face Up to it, I'm just a New World Man laugh.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Dec 5 2004, 04:05 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 5 2004, 02:58 PM)
This is to tell stories about yourself, or just open dialog.  I'll go first...  smile.gif

Here Again, Need some love.  In the End, Working man is finding 'his' way out.  Getting in my Red Barchetta, and making memories.  I am a hairdresser, I do Permanent Waves, listening to the Spirit of Radio.  My Freewill is to find a New World Man and have more Analog Kids, and live Everyday Glory.  I am Nobody's Hero, and I Animate Chemistry.  Sometimes, I am Losing It, but I have Middletown Dreams.  My Weapon is Totem, and Resist. 

Cool....is it true though? laugh.gif

Yes, its true.

No, you are taking this way too literal. laugh.gif I have a '98 Grand Prix. Al is not my new world man, I need to find one. I need some love, and the working man isnt cutting it.

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 5 2004, 05:24 PM)
No, you are taking this way too literal. laugh.gif I have a '98 Grand Prix. Al is not my new world man, I need to find one. I need some love, and the working man isnt cutting it.

You sound like a lady after my heart. Pity we are about 7,000 miles from each other sad.gif

Here's a flower to cheer you up rose.gif biggrin.gif

Indeed. biggrin.gif

Thank you for the flower, too bad I cant hang it upside down to dry... and keep it... biggrin.gif Yes, too bad 7000 miles away. Your just the right age too... tongue.gif rose.gif

QUOTE (BSG @ Dec 5 2004, 09:28 PM)
Hey AGP, Leave That Thing Alone!!! biggrin.gif

Where's my Thing??? Really, I like the Caress of Steel with Kid Gloves on the Body Electric. Dont give a Distant Early Warning, BSG. Or I will have Red Lenses. I am not the Enemy Within. biggrin.gif Moving Pictures is One Little Victory for me, and my Earthshines. I Need Some Love, and thats How It Is. Now, the Ceiling Unlimited, so I need a Secret Touch, and a Sweet Miracle. Like NPG and Chas. laugh.gif But, I may just Freeze and be a Ghost Rider a while. He is Half a World away, so try to Resist ok? No one knows the Color of Right, I am Nobodys Hero. Time and Motion will determine my Limbo. biggrin.gif

Phew... that one was tough... laugh.gif

I don't know about your Circumstances, AGP, but I hope there's more than a Ghost of a Chance you can manage to get to YYZ, and exercise your Freewill.

Meanwhile, keep your Vital Signs closely monitored, keep your emotions under Lock and Key, and someday your dream may be Closer to the Heart.

Or maybe I'm just being a Fly By Night dude here. confused13.gif

Now Turn the Page to the next chapter.

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 5 2004, 09:40 PM)
QUOTE (BSG @ Dec 5 2004, 09:28 PM)
Hey AGP, Leave That Thing Alone!!!  biggrin.gif

Where's my Thing??? Really, I like the Caress of Steel with Kid Gloves on the Body Electric. Dont give a Distant Early Warning, BSG. Or I will have Red Lenses. I am not the Enemy Within. biggrin.gif Moving Pictures is One Little Victory for me, and my Earthshines. I Need Some Love, and thats How It Is. Now, the Ceiling Unlimited, so I need a Secret Touch, and a Sweet Miracle. Like NPG and Chas. laugh.gif But, I may just Freeze and be a Ghost Rider a while. He is Half a World away, so try to Resist ok? No one knows the Color of Right, I am Nobodys Hero. Time and Motion will determine my Limbo. biggrin.gif

Phew... that one was tough... laugh.gif

Oh my garage, these are cool!! I'm gonna do one when I get the time, fargin work comp26.gif bd.gif

QUOTE (BSG @ Dec 5 2004, 10:19 PM)
I don't know about your Circumstances, AGP, but I hope there's more than a Ghost of a Chance you can manage to get to YYZ, and exercise your Freewill.

Meanwhile, keep your Vital Signs closely monitored, keep your emotions under Lock and Key, and someday your dream may be Closer to the Heart.

Or maybe I'm just being a Fly By Night dude here. confused13.gif

applaudit.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 5 2004, 10:24 PM)
QUOTE (BSG @ Dec 5 2004, 10:19 PM)

Or maybe I'm just being a Fly By Night dude here.  confused13.gif

applaudit.gif

Woow, didn't realise we were supposed to keep this going....was getting late and had to go to bed last night when this thread started. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

......Fly By Night? I only fly by day, into YYZ. Been to Ont. but not Lakeside Park. This is just How It Is. Stick It Out man, What You're Doing makes for a Peaceble Kingdom....

I think I am going bald.... *sigh* So, I am Here Again. So, Take a Friend, go into The Trees, and make a Passage to Bankok. biggrin.gif But dont forget to stop in La Villa Strangiato. Watch out for By-Tor, and the Snowdog, and all the Monsters. They feed off your Vital Signs. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Dec 6 2004, 02:41 PM)
Hi! Waterford is where I'm from originally!!

Connecticut? unsure.gif More lyrics and titles please. Or am I gonna have to keep this one going? wacko.gif fists crying.gif

I've got Summertime Blues eventhough there's snow -

Time for a flow with A Heart full of Soul,

For What It's Worth I'll be the Seeker,

Mr. Soul can be the Grim Reaper,

14 is what heavan is,

also what Seven and Seven Is,

Describing the Shapes of Things,

Crossroads circle like rings and things.

Now give me Feedback. Word.

Archived