Latest "Batman Begins" info.

kazzman

First off, WB has released a new teaser poster which looks a little like this...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/kazzman/beginsposter.jpg

Also, according to iesb.net the new trailer is set to debut on Wednesday with Blade Trinity and will also be shown with Oceans 12.

And for your final enjoyment, this pic has been out a while, but if you haven't seen it, he's a picture of Batman choking Dr. Jonathan Crane AKA The Scarecrow.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/kazzman/bbbatman2.jpg

I say bring nemesis "Black Widow" into the movie. I liked the one from the TV series - the black pantsuit with the red hourglass shape on the front. rofl3.gif

Thanks, Kaz! That poster is just iconic!

QUOTE (furie @ Dec 3 2004, 10:37 PM)
i'm looking forward to seeing how they handle Ra's Al Ghul.

Quite interestingly. I won't spoil much, but I'll just say there's a nice twist to it all.

Thanks, Kaz! That poster is just iconic!

That's exactly what my reaction was when I first saw it. I just can't wait to see the trailer.

The Poster looks great biggrin.gif the new batmoblie is taking me some time to get use too wink.gif

Now if they just don't reveal who Batman is to everyone in the movie it will be great!

Also its got to be good its got Morgan "F-ing" Freemon in it! rofl3.gif

Edited by Batman

QUOTE (Batman @ Dec 5 2004, 06:50 AM)
The Poster looks great biggrin.gif the new batmoblie is taking me some time to get use too wink.gif
Now if they just don't reveal who Batman is to everyone in the movie it will be great!
Also its got to be good its got Morgan "F-ing" Freemon in it! rofl3.gif

what?! what?! what?! ohmy.gif

rofl3.gif

They don't.

Oh, for any of you who are interested in reading the first draft of the script, click here. It's in PDF format so you have to have Adobe reader to view it.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Dec 5 2004, 02:01 PM)
Now if they just don't  reveal  who Batman is to everyone in the movie it will be great!

They don't.

Oh, for any of you who are interested in reading the first draft of the script, click here. It's in PDF format so you have to have Adobe reader to view it.

Thanks Kazzman I just did a breif scan of the screen play I don't want to spoil it for myself looks like its going to be very goood indeed.