Pink Panther DVD, the cartoon

Snowdog

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Aug 29 2004, 08:02 AM)
Hey, I loved the Pink Panther when I was a kid. I've looked everywhere for a DVD set and can't find one. Does anyone know if this exists? Any help is appreciated.

Are you referring to the Clouseau movies or the cartoon series?

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Aug 30 2004, 11:26 PM)
Hey, I loved the Pink Panther when I was a kid. I've looked everywhere for a DVD set and can't find one. Does anyone know if this exists? Any  help is appreciated.

The cartoon series Jack. Can't find it anywhere. I can find the movies (they're great too!), but I can't find the cartoons. I'm using my kids as an excuse but they're really for me biggrin.gif

The only Pink Panther cartoons available on DVD are a collection of shorts originally shown in theaters during the 60's. There are no 'Inspector' or 'Ant And The Aardvark' shorts on this one. Here's a link:

Jet Pink

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Aug 30 2004, 11:26 PM)
Hey, I loved the Pink Panther when I was a kid. I've looked everywhere for a DVD set and can't find one. Does anyone know if this exists? Any  help is appreciated.

You know what? I just noticed that you had the word 'cartoon' in the subject line for this thread. Nothing gets by me, does it?

wacko.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Aug 31 2004, 10:24 PM)
The only Pink Panther cartoons available on DVD are a collection of shorts originally shown in theaters during the 60's. There are no 'Inspector' or 'Ant And The Aardvark' shorts on this one. Here's a link:
Jet Pink

Jack, you da man! I don't care what Indy says! biggrin.gif