2007 - 10/16 - Rotterdam, Netherlands - Ahoy

I wish it was 10/16 already! I'm so excited about these shows...can't think about anything else..... We are going to see the greatest rock band of all times 2 nights in a row!!!! we're gonna have such a good time! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's being confirmed that these rotterdam shows are gonna be filmed for a new rushdvd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also was there in frankfurt, butt I still haven't find myself on the R30 dvd, although I was standing on the fifth row...

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Sep 24 2007, 08:06 PM)
We're getting so close it's unbelievable!

How am I going to sleep the next three weeks?! And the thought of possibly being immortalized on a live Rush DVD?

*faint*

I know what you mean man...I can't think about anything else! If they are going to shoot the dvd there, they will probably put even more effort in it! Those Rotterdam shows are going to rock!!! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Sep 24 2007, 08:06 PM)
We're getting so close it's unbelievable!

How am I going to sleep the next three weeks?! And the thought of possibly being immortalized on a live Rush DVD?

*faint*

man, I have the same feeling... every night is getting harder and harder... it's gonna be awesome!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Sep 25 2007, 08:09 PM)
The whole DVD thing is driving me crazy now. I already got tickets for that soccer match in Eindhoeven so I can't really go to the second Rotterdam show - just the first.

*spontaneously combusts*

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

yes, I was thinking before, why you guys only going for one show... you're here anyway...

can't you sell those socker tickets??? biggrin.gif

normally both the shows are going to be filmed... it would suck if the release a dvd of the evening when you weren't there!!!!

The thing is the two other people I'm going with aren't massive Rush fans like myself - I've already brought each of them to one show on this side of the ocean. Hitting two Rush shows in Holland when we are really there primarily to see a bit of the country, culture, clubs and cannabis cafes I think that'd be a bit much.

If it wasn't for such an awesome soccer match to attend I'd probably send the other two back to Amsterdam and I'd stay for the second Rush gig in Rotterdam ...

Oh well sure can't complain about the stuff to do we have lined up.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Sep 25 2007, 09:30 PM)
The thing is the two other people I'm going with aren't massive Rush fans like myself - I've already brought each of them to one show on this side of the ocean.  Hitting two Rush shows in Holland when we are really there primarily to see a bit of the country, culture, clubs and cannabis cafes I think that'd be a bit much.

If it wasn't for such an awesome soccer match to attend I'd probably send the other two back to Amsterdam and I'd stay for the second Rush gig in Rotterdam ...

Oh well sure can't complain about the stuff to do we have lined up.

trink39.gif

yeah, that's a different story, let's hope you're on the dvd then ehh...

holland is a great country, you will have a great time...amsterdam is amazing, completly different from all other places that I been to.

soccer I don't care for to much...

so, have a good time then, and I problely see you there, I'm going togheter with arrowsnake, it's gonna be a fight for the first row I think!!!!!!!!!!! trink39.gif 2.gif

We're getting so close! Can't believe my flight to Europe is in 9 days!

So who knows Rotterdam well enough to choose a cool place where we can meet up for some drinks before the show? Us crazy Canadians are very pumped up - hope we get to meet a bunch of you while we're there!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Oct 3 2007, 03:59 PM)
We're getting so close! Can't believe my flight to Europe is in 9 days!

So who knows Rotterdam well enough to choose a cool place where we can meet up for some drinks before the show? Us crazy Canadians are very pumped up - hope we get to meet a bunch of you while we're there!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

I'm cheking on the net right now, 3 years ago we walk the hole night thrue rotterdam and it was sad really, not one good bar to find!!!

I think the bar in our hotel is maybe the best opion... I heard the have a karokie machine there!!! laugh.gif tongue.gif

I wish BroonsBabe would post something here about a place where we can all meet... She's from the netherlands so she probably knows some cool places in rotterdam....?

Anyway...Only 9 days to go!!!!!!! 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (ArrowSnake @ Oct 7 2007, 11:35 AM)
I wish BroonsBabe would post something here about a place where we can all meet... She's from the netherlands so she probably knows some cool places in rotterdam....?
Anyway...Only 9 days to go!!!!!!! 1022.gif 2.gif

Yeah I head over to Europe in 3 days and may not have Internet access while I am there so...

I hope we can get a meeting spot locked down by then.

We're getting so close at this point it seems surreal!

Hey guys, I'm off to Amsterdam in less than 30 hours. smile.gif

I might not use the internet much either, if at all. Could someone who'll be keeping in touch with others give me their cell phone number or something? I'm buying myself a SIM card as soon as I get there, so giving my own would be pointless, and I'd hate to miss out on meeting you folks.

Hey boys and girls,

Olga is leaving on her trip soon, and my team from Canada is leaving fairly soon (Friday) as well heading to Amsterdam before Rotterdam.

I was thinking we may as well just go ahead and decide on a decent spot so we all those interested know where to meet up. About the only place I could find - and it does look decent from the website and pictures etcetera is the COCONUTS place I mentioned before.

Unless there is some objection to that bar or something I am missing since I don't read dutch very well and their web site is just Dutch - why don't we go ahead and pick this spot?

How early before the show would everyone like to meet? Let us know and we can arrange to have a reservation made under "The Rush Forum" so we can all find each other easily.

trink39.gif

Chris

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Oct 9 2007, 08:47 PM)
Hey boys and girls,

Olga is leaving on her trip soon, and my team from Canada is leaving fairly soon (Friday) as well heading to Amsterdam before Rotterdam.

I was thinking we may as well just go ahead and decide on a decent spot so we all those interested know where to meet up. About the only place I could find - and it does look decent from the website and pictures etcetera is the COCONUTS place I mentioned before.

Unless there is some objection to that bar or something I am missing since I don't read dutch very well and their web site is just Dutch - why don't we go ahead and pick this spot?

How early before the show would everyone like to meet? Let us know and we can arrange to have a reservation made under "The Rush Forum" so we can all find each other easily.

trink39.gif

Chris

hey godeather,

I'm here with ArrowSnake, the "Coconuts" sounds cool for us...

what time would you like to meet there?

would you like us to send a PM with our cell-phone numbers?

so we can make some better arrangments?

That place DOES look exactly like Big All's Tiki Bar!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (bringer of balance @ Oct 10 2007, 02:57 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Oct 9 2007, 08:47 PM)
Hey boys and girls,

I was thinking we may as well just go ahead and decide on a decent spot so we all those interested know where to meet up.  About the only place I could find - and it does look decent from the website and pictures etcetera is the COCONUTS place I mentioned before.

How early before the show would everyone like to meet?  Let us know and we can arrange to have a reservation made under "The Rush Forum" so we can all find each other easily.

trink39.gif

Chris

hey godeather,

I'm here with ArrowSnake, the "Coconuts" sounds cool for us...

what time would you like to meet there?

would you like us to send a PM with our cell-phone numbers?

so we can make some better arrangments?

That place DOES look exactly like Big All's Tiki Bar!! laugh.gif

PM sent!

Man I can't wait. I'm already getting a bit twitchy and have been ahving problems sleeping.

:c]

Archived