2007 - 10/10 - London, England - Wembley Arena

I'll be there (with 16yo daughter) - now don't make me bring my baseball bat, guys!

(off topic aside - also going Saturday to see Dream Theater and have just realized England football play Wembley Stadium in the afternoon. It will be a ZOO! How the hell am I gonna get there????)

QUOTE (Scottishdood @ Oct 10 2007, 12:06 AM)
TO ALL CONCERNED GOING TO THE SHOW TONIGHT

See my last comment from last night..but come on London...loosen up and show some appreciation from the start tonight!!

2.gif trink38.gif

Hear hear, well said yes.gif

I've commented in other threads about the atmosphere last night.

Well well London!!! What happened tonight!!!????

Everyone found their voices and their hands!! Superb!

Well that ends my mini S&A Tour on a high!! ( Unless some kind sole is giving away tickets for any remaining shows )

What a blast!! From Montreal with Godeater who is a star to Glasgow ( where we just dont know how to be quiet ) to 2 nights in London!!

Till the next time mein froinds!!!!

QUOTE (Scottishdood @ Oct 11 2007, 01:13 AM)
Well well London!!! What happened tonight!!!????

Everyone found their voices and their hands!! Superb!

Well that ends my mini S&A Tour on a high!! ( Unless some kind sole is giving away tickets for any remaining shows )

What a blast!! From Montreal with Godeater who is a star to Glasgow ( where we just dont know how to be quiet ) to 2 nights in London!!

Till the next time mein froinds!!!!

I totally agree with what you and Willowroolz have said.

On Tuesday night we got there in the nick of time and I did rather wonder whether we had just missed an announcement that the Queen had died or something. It was sombre

There was a lot of standing with legs astride, arms folded, w a t c h i n g. Now, call me old school, call me an unreconstructed raver, but concerts for me are a participation event, loads of the people on Tuesday night were observing with all the engagement of staying home and watching a big screen telly. Where was the right-here right-now attitude.

I was in N10, looking at the floor there were two lads rocking out, stage left of the mixing desk and a guy in a white t-shirt jigging a little some way further back.

Not great. Funky London was not in effect.

B u t last night, it was like tale of 2 cities (but without the Frech revolution). I went by myself (N8 Row F, so a couple of rows back from Willowrulz it appears) and it was night and day difference. I made friends with the people to my left and right who were both great fun. John, from Rio and had been to that Rio gig and Kathy (who was with down with her man but in separate seats - their first date a Magnum gig, how about that?) together with everyone around us we were certainly showing the love. Unbeleivably better atmosphere.

We've just about redeemed ourselves.

Disco

Wednesday was great and the crowd really got into it.

Am I the only one who thinks the boys went overboard on the samples/triggers this tour? Sometimes it was VERY blatent.

The best songs were the ones where Ged and Alex stayed away from the foot pedal triggers and rocked as the magnificent 3-piece that we all know they are.

Block N10 here BTW

Archived