2007 - 09/21 - Ottawa, ON - Scotiabank Place

As I will be in Ontario for a couple of weeks, I may even attend this show and was wondering who is going to be at this one as well confused13.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Mar 30 2007, 05:57 AM)
As I will be in Ontario for a couple of weeks, I may even attend this show and was wondering who is going to be at this one as well confused13.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Well, looks like it's just us...I can even offer a house to stay at if you haven;t booked yet! (although, I haven;t mentioned this to my friend who's place I'm staying at).

Anyway, you can crash at our place if you want......other folks here at TRF will vouch that I'm not that much of a freak..

...then again..... ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Mar 31 2007, 01:32 PM)
QUOTE (different strings @ Mar 30 2007, 05:57 AM)
As I will be in Ontario for a couple of weeks, I may even attend this show and was wondering who is going to be at this one as well confused13.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

Well, looks like it's just us...I can even offer a house to stay at if you haven;t booked yet! (although, I haven;t mentioned this to my friend who's place I'm staying at).

Anyway, you can crash at our place if you want......other folks here at TRF will vouch that I'm not that much of a freak..

...then again..... ph34r.gif

smile.gif Hey BN thanks for thinking of me and Yes I might just take you up on that yes.gif trink39.gif At this stage I am not sure whether I will be going to this , it depends on how much money I blow at the London and Toronto gigs purchasing tickets. Can you tell me what the venue is like and where the best seats are, if in fact you have even seen the boys at this venue. I am really looking forward to catching up and meeting quite a lot of TRFer's trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Hey DS,

I've never been to the venue (Scotiabank Place), but I've driven past it a few times. It's actually about 15 minutes outside of Ottawa, which is a bit of a pain (see below map). It's a typical hockey rink. If not in the first 10-15 rows on the floor, I'd rather be in the 100 level for some elevation. Most of the seats are should have a good view of the stage.

Tickets are not sold through ticketmaster, but rather Capital Tickets. The show hasn't been officially been announced on the site yet. Once the show is announced, the site will have a proper seating chart, but for I've posted the generic one below.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/bastillenight/Picture1-1.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/bastillenight/Scotiabankplace.jpg

trink39.gif

Well this show is on when RUSHCON is on as well so now I dont know but thanks for your help BN. 2.gif

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Apr 18 2007, 04:53 PM)
QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Apr 17 2007, 03:00 PM)
Section 116 Row 5.  Good enough for me and my stoner highschool Rush buddies.  laugh.gif

Scratch that.....I just grabbed a single Flr-C Row 9 (Alex's side).

My stoner friends can meet me after the show. laugh.gif

I'll be in your section/row - seats 4-6!

I'm on the floor, 7th row on Alex's side. I'm also going to Montreal, they always get a great response there, even if you can barely hear the music over the crowd. I go to Montreal for the atmosphere, and Ottawa to listen to the music smile.gif.

Heyas everyone!

I know the show is still seemingly forever away... but I'd like to gauge interest for a TRF meetup at a bar before the show.

Local Heroes in the west end has buses for Sens games - I am thinking if we had enough interest I can talk to the owner and see if we can arrange to book a pile of RUSH tunes there for us there before the show - and see if we can have the bus swing us down to Scotiabank Place.

Anyone interested drop a line here and if we have enough interest I'll see if we can do arrange something.

If interest is smaller - we should at least grab a big assed table at one of the bars at the arena so anyone interested - from out of town or otherwise can meet up for some sudz.

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ May 11 2007, 03:11 PM)
Heyas everyone!

I know the show is still seemingly forever away... but I'd like to gauge interest for a TRF meetup at a bar before the show.

Local Heroes in the west end has buses for Sens games - I am thinking if we had enough interest I can talk to the owner and see if we can arrange to book a pile of RUSH tunes there for us there before the show - and see if we can have the bus swing us down to Scotiabank Place.

Anyone interested drop a line here and if we have enough interest I'll see if we can do arrange something.

A whole bunch of us will be coming down from Toronto, and I've been hoping to find a bar that will have a shuttle bus, so this would be great! Let us know if this is happening, and I'll try to divert people over to Local Heroes for the pre- and post-show gatherings......hope you don't mind if a bunch of Counterparts and Rushtour folks show up as well (the more the merrier I say!).

trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ May 12 2007, 09:12 AM)
A whole bunch of us will be coming down from Toronto, and I've been hoping to find a bar that will have a shuttle bus, so this would be great! Let us know if this is happening, and I'll try to divert people over to Local Heroes for the pre- and post-show gatherings......hope you don't mind if a bunch of Counterparts and Rushtour folks show up as well (the more the merrier I say!).

trink39.gif trink39.gif

Damn straight brother - the more the merrier!

I hope I can sweet talk them into a bus - otherwise maybe one of us will have to stay sober enough to drive one. rofl3.gif As if!

As I said they have busses to all hockey games - but I'm not sure at all about concerts, I'll be sure to look into it!

trink39.gif

Hey BN..hows it going eh?

I will be meeting up with a bunch of hubbers for this one I hope. Maybe we'll go to Local Heroes as well. This is my local show so I will have my 10 year old son along for his first big concert biggrin.gif

I will drop you a PM in the hub and let you know of our plans.

kam

Pretty quiet in this thread lately hey kids?

I hope everyone here totally enjoys the show.... I am apprehensive every time they come to Ottawa - sometimes the turnout and crowd intensity is borderline embarrassing I pray thats not the case tonight.

Let's all rock pour socks off in appreciation tonight!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Archived