2007 - 09/19 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me too!!!!

better call my family now and warn them...

Tickets go on sale at Ticketbastard soon. I gotta stop spending my money! wacko.gif

But yeah defidently going to this one. I wish they were having it at the Molson Amphitheatre though, it's a much better venue IMO.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Mar 27 2007, 09:03 AM)
But yeah defidently going to this one. I wish they were having it at the Molson Amphitheatre though, it's a much better venue IMO.

I don't know why everyone seems to dislike Rush at the ACC??!

I went to the ACC show in 2002, and the boys were smokin' that night! The boys INDOORS is like them being at a whole new level! Plus, I find it really adds to their overall video show too!

I do like the Amptheatre too, but last time I was there, some damn people wouldn't let me or anyone else stand during the show!! I was freakin' pissed! angry.gif (Nobody do that to me this time around!!)

But, I personally prefer indoor shows myself!

smile.gif I will be going to this show and I usually like the sound of indoor venues much better. I hope to meet you all real soon 2.gif who else will be attending?

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Mar 27 2007, 12:15 PM)

I do like the Amptheatre too, but last time I was there, some damn people wouldn't let me or anyone else stand during the show!! I was freakin' pissed! angry.gif (Nobody do that to me this time around!!)

But, I personally prefer indoor shows myself!

This happened to us as well at the Molson Amp......during the accoustic set....Only we refused to sit down and told the people behind us to shut the f**k up....IT'S A ROCK CONCERT!!

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Mar 31 2007, 01:42 PM)
I'll be there come hell or high water!  1022.gif

Nice one TEST. trink39.gif

We should have a TRF meet and greet before the show hey whaddya think? I am really pumped for this one.

I really am stressing about buying a ticket but all will be ok no doubt. They dont go on sale until April 20th or something like that so I have some time. Any words of wisdom you can pass on will be much appreciated. 2.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

I'm hoping to scare up enough cash between now and 4/20 to buy a ticket for this show.

And then hoping to earn enough money between then and September to make the trip ... if it coincides indeed with a RushCon!

R-B

Hoping a whole lot.

QUOTE (different strings @ Mar 28 2007, 03:26 AM)
smile.gif I will be going to this show and I usually like the sound of indoor venues much better. I hope to meet you all real soon  2.gif who else will be attending?

I agree, I prefer indoors also. I am sure hoping to make it to the show. You can by me a few beers if I do DS laugh.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Mar 30 2007, 05:39 PM)
Not sure if I am going or not, money is pretty tight for me lately 

I'm still paying for the R30 tour jacket  rofl3.gif

*I'll most likely be there though* wink.gif

Just sell that damn thing and get your ass there laugh.gif trink39.gif

1022.gif Dude! We am totally going to be there. Seattle, Portland and T-town. So excited. 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Mar 31 2007, 10:32 PM)
I'll probably be there....not sure about Rushcon though.

1022.gif Yay Visi, kick ass! Gonna be killer eh?

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Apr 1 2007, 10:39 AM)
smile.gif I will be going to this show and I usually like the sound of indoor venues much better. I hope to meet you all real soon  2.gif who else will be attending?

I agree, I prefer indoors also. I am sure hoping to make it to the show. You can by me a few beers if I do DS laugh.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif

TROUTMAN it would be a pleasure, I'll get the first one and then my good friend Johnny Blaze can get the next dozen. trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif I am really looking forward to meeting you mate. 2.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Apr 2 2007, 02:06 AM)

TROUTMAN it would be a pleasure, I'll get the first one and then my good friend Johnny Blaze can get the next dozen. trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif I am really looking forward to meeting you mate. 2.gif

sounds good to me laugh.gif sure hope to make it there trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Apr 2 2007, 11:42 PM)

I havent even met ds yet and the bastard is already spending my money

laugh.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Apr 3 2007, 04:07 AM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Apr 2 2007, 11:42 PM)

I havent even met ds yet and the bastard is already spending my money

laugh.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif

laugh.gif TOUCHY JB laugh.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif Ok I will get Troutman the first TWO then trink39.gif trink39.gif laugh.gif I reckon JB and I will be there Troutman so you had better be too 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Archived