2007 - 09/15 - Montreal, PQ - Bell Centre

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll be arriving right on Saturday unfortunately - probably get in town around 4 - be ready for a bar by 4:30 so that's the time line we are looking at.

I can PM you my cell phone info if you want - or we can think of some other clever way to recognize each other in the bar? These places are pretty big... Les Cage seats a couple hundred anyways...

QUOTE (Frankie7 @ Sep 10 2007, 04:00 PM)
How about this, guys? Much better than La Cage aux Sports!

http://www.batonrougerestaurants.com/page....intNodeID=31239

Let me know what you think!

I thought Baton Rouge might be a little too classy for us crazy Rush folk wearing concert t-shirts and sports jerseys and stuff? Last time I went to BR in Ottawa I wasn't wearing a cardigan and I'm pretty sure the Maitre-D clucked at me.

sad.gif

tongue.gif

Anyways I'll be happy if they have cold drinks and a big bonus would be a bar playing Rush music.

Another place I heard might be good is Hurley's - have you heard of that one Frankie? Do you plan on joining us for a couple drinks?

We just need to decide soon I guess so those crazy Scotsmen know where to meet us.

Exciting times!

2.gif trink39.gif common001.gif

Awesome you shall join us Frankie.

I saw that Hurley's site and was hoping they had pictures because it MIGHT be the cool bar I was thinking of in the first place but couldn't remember the name...

ScottishDood if you read this before you leave let us know the change is ok - otherwise I'll be talking to you guys on concert day anyways.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Sep 10 2007, 04:33 PM)

I saw that Hurley's site and was hoping they had pictures because it MIGHT be the cool bar I was thinking of in the first place but couldn't remember the name...

ScottishDood if you read this before you leave let us know the change is ok - otherwise I'll be talking to you guys on concert day anyways.

trink39.gif

Just thinking...should we reserve or not? unsure.gif

QUOTE (Frankie7 @ Sep 10 2007, 04:59 PM)

trink39.gif

Hmmmmm - if we can I guess it couldn't hurt.

That would be a great way to locate everyone. "Hi there - reservation for The Rush Forum please?"

smile.gif

Between me, you and the Scotsmen that's at least five and several other people in this thread expressed an interest also so if you'd like to go ahead and try to reserve I would make it for at least 10.

Good thinking!

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Sep 11 2007, 09:59 AM)
QUOTE (Frankie7 @ Sep 10 2007, 04:59 PM)

trink39.gif

Hmmmmm - if we can I guess it couldn't hurt.

That would be a great way to locate everyone. "Hi there - reservation for The Rush Forum please?"

smile.gif

Between me, you and the Scotsmen that's at least five and several other people in this thread expressed an interest also so if you'd like to go ahead and try to reserve I would make it for at least 10.

Good thinking!

10-4. I'm on it! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

One last question: What time would be good for you guys?

QUOTE (Frankie7 @ Sep 11 2007, 11:11 AM)

10-4. I'm on it! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

One last question: What time would be good for you guys?

Oh yeah I'm so excited I didn't see the question about the time. tongue.gif

My crew is shooting to be there at around 5 - 5:30 depending on traffic, same with the Scottish guys I do believe. How doe sthis time work for you Frankie?

Sounds good! yes.gif The website says to make reservations for groups of 20 people or more but I'm not going to take a chance even though we're only 10 or so. I'll reserve under The Rush Forum so everyone who joins us should just mention that and we should all be able to find each other, hopefully! biggrin.gif Is that cool?

Is it Saturday yet????? wacko.gif

Hey Chris

The appreciation night will be two strong...John and myself! My girlfriend has been invited ( even though we live together! ) but i think she is looking to lock herself in a room and let us get on with it!!

I'm sure the neighbours will have appreciated too by the time we are finished!!

See you Saturday!! cool10.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Sep 12 2007, 11:19 AM)
OH MY GOD!

I just noticed in your sig this is your first Rush concert ever?!

HOLY!

You are in for potentially the best night of your life - I'm so happy for you! I hope you got really good tickets!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Not the best ticket, but the best I could get, considering... sad.gif I'm row W or something like that, on Geddy's side.

I'm sure I'll enjoy it nonetheless. I bought binoculars this week, that might help.

Archived